FFTF Potpourri

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Jd, Apr 29, 2003.

  1. Martees

    Martees Guest

    > Just a few pics because I was too busy riding to shoot pictures this past
    weekend.

    > The other Mrs B from Colorado:
    >
    > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/042903021.jpg
    >
    > Craig B:
    >
    > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/042903022.jpg
    >
    > The Mad Czech:
    >
    > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/042903027.jpg
    >
    > The infamous Lee Lau:
    >
    > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/042903026.jpg
    >
    > The lineup:
    >
    > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/042903028.jpg
    >
    > UFO Unidentified Freaks On-trail:
    >
    > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/042903029.jpg
    >
    > Red rock and roll:
    >
    > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/042903032.jpg
    >
    > Floral arrangements:
    >
    > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/042903031.jpg
    >
    > JD

    Nice stuff JD. Looks like allot of fun.

    Marty

  2. Mattb

    Mattb Guest

    > Just a few pics because I was too busy riding to shoot pictures this past
    weekend.

    > The other Mrs B from Colorado:
    >
    > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/042903021.jpg

    Makes it sound like I'm really from Utah!

    > Craig B:
    >
    > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/042903022.jpg

    OK, I get it now.

    > The Mad Czech:
    >
    > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/042903027.jpg
    >
    > The infamous Lee Lau:
    >
    > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/042903026.jpg
    >
    > The lineup:
    >
    > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/042903028.jpg
    >
    > UFO Unidentified Freaks On-trail:
    >
    > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/042903029.jpg
    >
    > Red rock and roll:
    >
    > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/042903032.jpg
    >
    > Floral arrangements:
    >
    > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/042903031.jpg
    >
    > JD

    Good stuff. Looks like you all had fun. I didn't have enough time to head your way, but I found some
    more primo singletrack near the house. There's a great loop in the works right from the compound
    (less than a mile of pavement).

    Matt

  3. Kathleen

    Kathleen Guest

    Craig Brossman wrote:
    > "MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >
    >>"JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >>
    >>>Just a few pics because I was too busy riding to shoot pictures this
    >>
    > past
    >
    >>weekend.
    >>
    >>>The other Mrs B from Colorado:
    >>>
    >>>http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/042903021.jpg
    >>>

    >>Makes it sound like I'm really from Utah!
    >

    > Is it polygomy if we are both married to the same gal?
    >
    > Craig Brossman

    Nope. Multiple wives is called polygamy, multiple husbands is polyandry. I think the layman's term
    that would cover either situation would be "insanity".

    Kathleen

  4. Kathleen <[email protected]> wrote

    > Nope. Multiple wives is called polygamy, multiple husbands is polyandry. I think the layman's term
    > that would cover either situation would be "insanity".

    Oh, I dunno. I've always thought it would be really cool to have ten or twelve wives and fifty
    or so kids.

    And be rich enough to afford the day care, I suppose...

    CC

  5. Kathleen

    Kathleen Guest

    Corvus Corvax wrote:
    > Kathleen <[email protected]> wrote
    >
    >>Nope. Multiple wives is called polygamy, multiple husbands is polyandry. I think the layman's term
    >>that would cover either situation would be "insanity".
    >

    > Oh, I dunno. I've always thought it would be really cool to have ten or twelve wives and fifty or
    > so kids.
    >
    > And be rich enough to afford the day care, I suppose...
    >
    > CC

    You'd have to be really, REALLY rich to find that many women willing to put up with 9 or 10 other
    wives. And just imagine 50 kids needing braces. 50 kids going through puberty. Ten wives going
    through the change of life...

    Kathleen

  6. "Kathleen" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Craig Brossman wrote:

    > > past
    > >
    > >>weekend.

    > >>Makes it sound like I'm really from Utah!
    > >

    > > Is it polygomy if we are both married to the same gal?
    > >
    > > Craig Brossman
    >

    > Nope. Multiple wives is called polygamy, multiple husbands is polyandry. I think the layman's term
    > that would cover either situation would be "insanity".
    >
    > Kathleen

    I would agree, one is all I can handle, but the thought of having my lovely wife be Matt's part time
    responsibility is intriguing, at least if he has to do one half of the bike maintenance and
    contributes to half her shoes :)

    Craig Brossman