FFTF Potpourri

> Just a few pics because I was too busy riding to shoot pictures this past
weekend.

> The other Mrs B from Colorado:
>
> http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/042903021.jpg
>
> Craig B:
>
> http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/042903022.jpg
>
> The Mad Czech:
>
> http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/042903027.jpg
>
> The infamous Lee Lau:
>
> http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/042903026.jpg
>
> The lineup:
>
> http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/042903028.jpg
>
> UFO Unidentified Freaks On-trail:
>
> http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/042903029.jpg
>
> Red rock and roll:
>
> http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/042903032.jpg
>
> Floral arrangements:
>
> http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/042903031.jpg
>
> JD

Nice stuff JD. Looks like allot of fun.

Marty

> Just a few pics because I was too busy riding to shoot pictures this past
weekend.

> The other Mrs B from Colorado:
>
> http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/042903021.jpg

Makes it sound like I'm really from Utah!

> Craig B:
>
> http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/042903022.jpg

OK, I get it now.

> The Mad Czech:
>
> http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/042903027.jpg
>
> The infamous Lee Lau:
>
> http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/042903026.jpg
>
> The lineup:
>
> http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/042903028.jpg
>
> UFO Unidentified Freaks On-trail:
>
> http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/042903029.jpg
>
> Red rock and roll:
>
> http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/042903032.jpg
>
> Floral arrangements:
>
> http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/042903031.jpg
>
> JD

Good stuff. Looks like you all had fun. I didn't have enough time to head your way, but I found some
more primo singletrack near the house. There's a great loop in the works right from the compound
(less than a mile of pavement).

Matt

Craig Brossman wrote:
> "MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>
>>"JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>>
>>>Just a few pics because I was too busy riding to shoot pictures this
>>
> past
>
>>weekend.
>>
>>>The other Mrs B from Colorado:
>>>
>>>http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/042903021.jpg
>>>

>>Makes it sound like I'm really from Utah!
>

> Is it polygomy if we are both married to the same gal?
>
> Craig Brossman

Nope. Multiple wives is called polygamy, multiple husbands is polyandry. I think the layman's term
that would cover either situation would be "insanity".

Kathleen

Kathleen <[email protected]> wrote

> Nope. Multiple wives is called polygamy, multiple husbands is polyandry. I think the layman's term
> that would cover either situation would be "insanity".

Oh, I dunno. I've always thought it would be really cool to have ten or twelve wives and fifty
or so kids.

And be rich enough to afford the day care, I suppose...

CC

Corvus Corvax wrote:
> Kathleen <[email protected]> wrote
>
>>Nope. Multiple wives is called polygamy, multiple husbands is polyandry. I think the layman's term
>>that would cover either situation would be "insanity".
>

> Oh, I dunno. I've always thought it would be really cool to have ten or twelve wives and fifty or
> so kids.
>
> And be rich enough to afford the day care, I suppose...
>
> CC

You'd have to be really, REALLY rich to find that many women willing to put up with 9 or 10 other
wives. And just imagine 50 kids needing braces. 50 kids going through puberty. Ten wives going
through the change of life...

Kathleen

"Kathleen" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Craig Brossman wrote:

> > past
> >
> >>weekend.

> >>Makes it sound like I'm really from Utah!
> >

> > Is it polygomy if we are both married to the same gal?
> >
> > Craig Brossman
>

> Nope. Multiple wives is called polygamy, multiple husbands is polyandry. I think the layman's term
> that would cover either situation would be "insanity".
>
> Kathleen

I would agree, one is all I can handle, but the thought of having my lovely wife be Matt's part time
responsibility is intriguing, at least if he has to do one half of the bike maintenance and
contributes to half her shoes :)

Craig Brossman