FIAC in 2007

MagillaGorilla

Guest
http://home.pacbell.net/learnest/
http://www.fiac.us

----------------------

Take out your license through FIAC. No more money to Colorado Springs.

By doing this, you can send a message to people who only listen to
messages that affect their bank account.

With the increased money, FIAC will be able to provide better services
to its membership.

Let USAC keep its USPRO organization and its measely 145 members and run
itself into the ground.

This will send a REAL message to USAC, unlike editorials and online
petitions that the people in Colorado Springs just laugh at.

Magilla

On 04/08/2006 02:40 PM, in article [email protected],
"MagillaGorilla" <[email protected]> wrote:

> http://home.pacbell.net/learnest/
> http://www.fiac.us
>
> ----------------------
>
> Take out your license through FIAC. No more money to Colorado Springs.
>
> By doing this, you can send a message to people who only listen to
> messages that affect their bank account.
>
> With the increased money, FIAC will be able to provide better services
> to its membership.
>
> Let USAC keep its USPRO organization and its measely 145 members and run
> itself into the ground.
>
> This will send a REAL message to USAC, unlike editorials and online
> petitions that the people in Colorado Springs just laugh at.

I have to admit ... This is a much better idea that that petition I've
started; especially since I've only gotten a measly 17 signatures.

--
Steven L. Sheffield
stevens at veloworks dot com