Fibercon -not

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Cubit, Feb 19, 2004.

  1. Cubit

    Cubit Guest

    From the recent thread (on ASDLC) on Fiber supplements, Fibercon caps seemed to be the best choice.
    Unfortunately, Fibercon includes calcium. I have to avoid excess calcium, since I make little kidney
    stones every 10 years, or so.

    Is there another fiber product in a capsule that does not have calcium?

    Tags:

  2. In article <[email protected]>, Cubit wrote:
    > From the recent thread (on ASDLC) on Fiber supplements, Fibercon caps seemed to be the best
    > choice. Unfortunately, Fibercon includes calcium. I have to avoid excess calcium, since I make
    > little kidney stones every 10 years, or so.
    >
    > Is there another fiber product in a capsule that does not have calcium?

    Why can't you eat vegetables?

  3. Elizabeth

    Elizabeth Guest

    How do those wafers taste? I need to check them out.