Fierce bidding!

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Tdwfl, Jan 27, 2003.

  1. Tdwfl

    Tdwfl Guest

    Tags:

  2. John Rees

    John Rees Guest

    On 27 Jan 2003, TDWFL wrote:

    >Check out the bidding on the last day of this auction. When it was around $500.00 I thought it
    >might be cool to have if it went for less than $700.00. Fortunately I came to my senses and
    >realized that I should be selling stuff instead of buying.
    >
    >http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2700808335&category=7298

    Interesting bike. I guess the owner decided to get a bike that fit them... What was the purpose of
    these? Where they TT/Tri specific bikes or was Trek just trying some avant garde styling?

    From: John B. Rees [email protected] http://www.jrees.net/