FIFTEEN (15) days delivery from Performance Bikes

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Michael Pearlma

Still waiting for a delivery from these people after 15 days. Customer service tells me to
wait longer.

Michael Pearlman at [email protected] wrote on 5/16/03 9:57 AM:

> Still waiting for a delivery from these people after 15 days. Customer service tells me to
> wait longer.

At 9:57, shouldn't you be in class rather than posting to the internet?

Jim Edgar <[email protected]> wrote in news:BAEA6EEF.425AC%[email protected]:

> Michael Pearlman at [email protected] wrote on 5/16/03 9:57 AM:
>
>> Still waiting for a delivery from these people after 15 days. Customer service tells me to wait
>> longer.
>
>
> At 9:57, shouldn't you be in class rather than posting to the internet?
>
>

On top of that, he's still a whiney ******!

I had held out hope that it would be possible for you to grow the f**k up over night. Ah me, wrong
yet again!

Is there any way this could be made a separate rec.bicycles category so we don't miss out on the day
to day happenings...or non-happening? ;-)

Michael Pearlman wrote:

> Still waiting for a delivery from these people after 15 days. Customer service tells me to
> wait longer.

And why do you submit us to your insensitivity's? Does Performance read this newsgroup?

Plus, you forgot to crosspost into rec.bicycles.misc. Getting tired?

Michael Pearlman wrote:
> wait longer.

You obviously have a problem with authority figures, little child. They tell you to hang in there,
you ***** and moan.

We ASK you to give us a break from your whining, you don't.

So why don't you take the missing order and shove it up where the sun doesn't shine. It will find
good company there -- your head.

jim

15 days and you still haven't told us what you ordered, why you didn't get it from your LBS or B&M Performance, or what kind of postage you paid for.

>Still waiting for a delivery from these people after 15 days. Customer service tells me to
>wait longer.

Good idea, as they say: "Time heals all...."

Jon Isaacs

DiabloScott wrote:

> 15 days and you still haven't told us what you ordered, why you didn't get it from your LBS or B&M
> Performance, or what kind of postage you paid for.
>
>
>
> --
> Check out my bike blog!
>
> http://diabloscott.blogspot.com
>
>
>>--------------------------<
>
> Posted via cyclingforums.com http://www.cyclingforums.com

next time buy from your LBS and quit whining about the time it takes.

frank121 wrote:

> Is there any way this could be made a separate rec.bicycles category so we don't miss out on the
> day to day happenings...or non-happening? ;-)
>
>
i recommend he send this directly to [email protected] who certainly needs to know this
great news.

"Jon Isaacs" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> >Still waiting for a delivery from these people after 15 days. Customer service tells me to wait
> >longer.
>
> Good idea, as they say: "Time heals all...."
>
> Jon Isaacs
>
>

You know, this guy is really annoying. I much preferred the Derri-Air guy...at least he had some
humour about it!! "Daily Broadside of Derri-Air" heehee...

Cheers,

Scott..

Is this a backordered part or something, I've never had a problem. Then again, most the stuff I get,
I pick up at the store. :) However redphone orders usually take about a week.

Michael Pearlman wrote:

> wait longer.

--
Mark Wolfe http://www.wolfenet.org gpg fingerprint = 42B6 EFEB 5414 AA18 01B7 64AC EF46 F7E6 82F6
8C71 "They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at Fulton, they laughed at the Wright brothers. But
they also laughed at Bozo the Clown." -- Carl Sagan

DiabloScott <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> 15 days and you still haven't told us what you ordered, why you didn't get it from your LBS or B&M

um, fellas.. i dont think hes actually checking the newsgroups for responses.. if you want to let
him know he's unappreciated, i think email woudl do the trick.

DiabloScott <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

I know only of one kind of "postage." Performance claims they sent a wheel to me via the US Postal
Service 15 days ago. I will continue to post this notice and the number of days till I get what I
already paid for or till they give me my money back. Thus far they have done nothing but told me to
wait. If anyone else thinks like me that they should no longer have the business we have given them
in the past, so be it.

[email protected] (ant) wrote in news:[email protected]:

> um, fellas.. i dont think hes actually checking the newsgroups for responses.. if you want to let
> him know he's unappreciated, i think email woudl do the trick.

That would be an excellent idea, except his e-mail addy doesn't resolve, ergo, bogus, like his
whining little rant.

Michael Pearlman wrote:

> DiabloScott <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
>
>>15 days and you still haven't told us what you ordered, why you didn't get it from your LBS or B&M
>>Performance, or what kind of postage you paid for.
>
>
> I know only of one kind of "postage." Performance claims they sent a wheel to me via the US Postal
> Service 15 days ago. I will continue to post this notice and the number of days till I get what I
> already paid for or till they give me my money back. Thus far they have done nothing but told me
> to wait. If anyone else thinks like me that they should no longer have the business we have given
> them in the past, so be it.

*PLONK*

Yeah! That will teach Performance a lesson and will get your wheel delivered sooner...

"Michael Pearlman" <[email protected]> wrote in message <I will continue to post this
notice and the number of days till I get what I already paid for or till they give me my money back.
Thus far they have done nothing but told me to wait. If anyone else thinks like me that they should
no longer have the business we have given them in the past, so be
it.

Status
Not open for further replies.