FIFTEEN (15) days delivery from Performance Bikes

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Michael Pearlma, May 16, 2003.

  1. Still waiting for a delivery from these people after 15 days. Customer service tells me to
    wait longer.

    Tags:

  2. Jim Edgar

    Jim Edgar Guest

    Michael Pearlman at [email protected] wrote on 5/16/03 9:57 AM:

    > Still waiting for a delivery from these people after 15 days. Customer service tells me to
    > wait longer.

    At 9:57, shouldn't you be in class rather than posting to the internet?

  3. did I miss anything from Day (1) - Day (12)? -tom

    "Jim Edgar" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:BAEA6EEF.425AC%[email protected]...
    > Michael Pearlman at [email protected] wrote on 5/16/03 9:57 AM:
    >
    > > Still waiting for a delivery from these people after 15 days. Customer service tells me to wait
    > > longer.
    >

    > At 9:57, shouldn't you be in class rather than posting to the internet?

  4. Nobody Cares

    Nobody Cares Guest

    Jim Edgar <[email protected]> wrote in news:BAEA6EEF.425AC%[email protected]:

    > Michael Pearlman at [email protected] wrote on 5/16/03 9:57 AM:
    >
    >> Still waiting for a delivery from these people after 15 days. Customer service tells me to wait
    >> longer.
    >

    > At 9:57, shouldn't you be in class rather than posting to the internet?

    On top of that, he's still a whiney wanker!

    I had held out hope that it would be possible for you to grow the f**k up over night. Ah me, wrong
    yet again!

  5. Frank121

    Frank121 Guest

    Is there any way this could be made a separate rec.bicycles category so we don't miss out on the day
    to day happenings...or non-happening? ;-)

  6. Michael Pearlman wrote:

    > Still waiting for a delivery from these people after 15 days. Customer service tells me to
    > wait longer.

    And why do you submit us to your insensitivity's? Does Performance read this newsgroup?

    Plus, you forgot to crosspost into rec.bicycles.misc. Getting tired?

  7. Jim Lane

    Jim Lane Guest

    Michael Pearlman wrote:
    > Still waiting for a delivery from these people after 15 days. Customer service tells me to
    > wait longer.

    You obviously have a problem with authority figures, little child. They tell you to hang in there,
    you bitch and moan.

    We ASK you to give us a break from your whining, you don't.

    So why don't you take the missing order and shove it up where the sun doesn't shine. It will find
    good company there -- your head.

    jim

  8. DiabloScott

    DiabloScott New Member

    Joined:
    May 15, 2003
    Messages:
    2,284
    15 days and you still haven't told us what you ordered, why you didn't get it from your LBS or B&M Performance, or what kind of postage you paid for.

  9. Jon Isaacs

    Jon Isaacs Guest

    >Still waiting for a delivery from these people after 15 days. Customer service tells me to
    >wait longer.

    Good idea, as they say: "Time heals all...."

    Jon Isaacs

  10. "Michael Pearlman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Still waiting for a delivery from

    Please don't post about this anymore in this group. It belongs in rec.bicycles.marketplace.

    JT

    NB: reply-to address is munged

    Visit http://www.jt10000.com

  11. DiabloScott wrote:

    > 15 days and you still haven't told us what you ordered, why you didn't get it from your LBS or B&M
    > Performance, or what kind of postage you paid for.
    >

    > --
    > Check out my bike blog!
    >
    > http://diabloscott.blogspot.com

    next time buy from your LBS and quit whining about the time it takes.

  12. frank121 wrote:

    > Is there any way this could be made a separate rec.bicycles category so we don't miss out on the
    > day to day happenings...or non-happening? ;-)

    i recommend he send this directly to [email protected] who certainly needs to know this
    great news.

  13. S. Anderson

    S. Anderson Guest

    "Jon Isaacs" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > >Still waiting for a delivery from these people after 15 days. Customer service tells me to wait
    > >longer.
    >
    > Good idea, as they say: "Time heals all...."
    >
    > Jon Isaacs

    You know, this guy is really annoying. I much preferred the Derri-Air guy...at least he had some
    humour about it!! "Daily Broadside of Derri-Air" heehee...

    Cheers,

    Scott..

  14. Mark Wolfe

    Mark Wolfe Guest

    Is this a backordered part or something, I've never had a problem. Then again, most the stuff I get,
    I pick up at the store. :) However redphone orders usually take about a week.

    --
    Mark Wolfe http://www.wolfenet.org gpg fingerprint = 42B6 EFEB 5414 AA18 01B7 64AC EF46 F7E6 82F6
    8C71 "They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at Fulton, they laughed at the Wright brothers. But

  15. Ant

    Ant Guest

    DiabloScott <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > 15 days and you still haven't told us what you ordered, why you didn't get it from your LBS or B&M
    > Performance, or what kind of postage you paid for.

    um, fellas.. i dont think hes actually checking the newsgroups for responses.. if you want to let
    him know he's unappreciated, i think email woudl do the trick.

  16. DiabloScott <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > 15 days and you still haven't told us what you ordered, why you didn't get it from your LBS or B&M
    > Performance, or what kind of postage you paid for.

    I know only of one kind of "postage." Performance claims they sent a wheel to me via the US Postal
    Service 15 days ago. I will continue to post this notice and the number of days till I get what I
    already paid for or till they give me my money back. Thus far they have done nothing but told me to
    wait. If anyone else thinks like me that they should no longer have the business we have given them
    in the past, so be it.

  17. Nobody Cares

    Nobody Cares Guest

    [email protected] (ant) wrote in news:[email protected]:

    > um, fellas.. i dont think hes actually checking the newsgroups for responses.. if you want to let
    > him know he's unappreciated, i think email woudl do the trick.

    That would be an excellent idea, except his e-mail addy doesn't resolve, ergo, bogus, like his
    whining little rant.

  18. "John Forrest Tomlinson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > "Michael Pearlman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Still waiting for a delivery from
    >
    > Please don't post about this anymore in this group. It belongs in rec.bicycles.marketplace.
    >
    > JT

    It belongs there too. It surely belongs here. Where one buys product is a profoundly
    technical issue.

  19. Michael Pearlman wrote:

    > DiabloScott <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    >
    >>15 days and you still haven't told us what you ordered, why you didn't get it from your LBS or B&M
    >>Performance, or what kind of postage you paid for.
    >

    > I know only of one kind of "postage." Performance claims they sent a wheel to me via the US Postal
    > Service 15 days ago. I will continue to post this notice and the number of days till I get what I
    > already paid for or till they give me my money back. Thus far they have done nothing but told me
    > to wait. If anyone else thinks like me that they should no longer have the business we have given
    > them in the past, so be it.

    *PLONK*

  20. Frank121

    Frank121 Guest

    Yeah! That will teach Performance a lesson and will get your wheel delivered sooner...