FIFTEEN (15) days delivery from Performance Bikes

The Lord's daily report of creating heaven and earth would not have drawn out this long. Even He
gave it a rest on the seventh day!!!

news:[email protected]...

Nobody Cares wrote:
> [email protected] (ant) wrote in news:[email protected]:
>

>>um, fellas.. i dont think hes actually checking the newsgroups for responses.. if you want to let
>>him know he's unappreciated, i think email woudl do the trick.
>

> That would be an excellent idea, except his e-mail addy doesn't resolve, ergo, bogus, like his
> whining little rant.

Hmmmm, maybe its not a rant. MAYBE it's reverse psychology and the guy actually works with
Performance bike and is experimenting on the group to see just how often he can spam the group and
get away with it.

Maybe it's a new viral marketing campaign and the idea is to ******** enough people that they
deliberately order from Perfornance and post their fast delivery times, thus encouraging others to
do the same.

Hmmmmmmm???

jim

Michael Pearlman wrote:

> DiabloScott <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
>
>>15 days and you still haven't told us what you ordered, why you didn't get it from your LBS or B&M
>>Performance, or what kind of postage you paid for.
>

> I know only of one kind of "postage." Performance claims they sent a wheel to me via the US Postal
> Service 15 days ago. I will continue to post this notice and the number of days till I get what I
> already paid for or till they give me my money back. Thus far they have done nothing but told me
> to wait. If anyone else thinks like me that they should no longer have the business we have given
> them in the past, so be it.

Well then you're just an ignorant fool. Only one kind of postage!

Have you demanded your money back? If you have, then notify your bank card and have the charges
reversed. Then, if they ship it to you after that date, you own it, free and clear.

Of course, if its your personal check we're talking about, it will have to quit boinging before they
send the goods. As bimbo-headed as yoiu are, that might occur one day before the twelfth of never.

jim

Michael Pearlman wrote:
> I will continue to post this notice and the number of days till I get what I already paid for or
> till they give me my money back.

"I will continue to kick my dog until the world treats me better."

Sheesh.
--
Mark Janeba remove antispam phrase in address to reply

[email protected] (Michael Pearlman) wrote in
news:[email protected]:

SNIPPAGE

> I know only of one kind of "postage." Performance claims they sent a wheel to me via the US Postal
> Service 15 days ago. I will continue to post this notice and the number of days till I get what I
> already paid for or till they give me my money back. Thus far they have done nothing but told me
> to wait. If anyone else thinks like me that they should no longer have the business we have given
> them in the past, so be it.

And you're still a whiny spamming ******! Only now you're f**king up 3 newsgroups with your
multi-posting of this spewage! You don't have a bone to pick with Performance, you're simply looking
for attention. This fact makes you a TROLL also! Talk about USENET ignorant!

doodle on the keyboard, you infant!

Michael Pearlman wrote:

>Still waiting for a delivery from these people after 15 days. Customer service tells me to
>wait longer.

I think you should set up a website with a real-time clock that updates by the second

No delivery after 15 Days 11 Hours 25 Minutes 14 Seconds

tick.... tick... tick...

This would save you time; you wouldn't have to post everyday since we'd all be checking your website
to get up-to-the-second info.

[email protected] (Michael Pearlman) wrote in message

> I know only of one kind of "postage." etc etc

dude! you are checking!

anyways, its going to be so anticlimactic when your package arrives, perhaps at 16 or 17 days, and
that will be that. will you post to the NGs about how your ploy to bring performance under your heel
has worked? or will you just keep posting fabricated updates until around day 27 so that it sounds
like you've really been victimized.

personally, i mailorder a lot. i just dont have the cash floating around for LBSprices. sorry. but i
will say- theyre always slow, at least for me anyways.

<insert scathing comment here, so i fit in>

anthony