FIFTEEN (15) days delivery Performance Bikes

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Michael Pearlma, May 16, 2003.

  1. Been waiting 15 days for a delivery of a wheel from Performance Bikes. They will not give me my
    money back nor send more product. They just tell me to wait.

    Tags:

  2. Daniel Payne

    Daniel Payne Guest

    On 16-May-2003, [email protected] (Michael Pearlman) wrote:

    > Been waiting 15 days for a delivery of a wheel from Performance Bikes. They will not give me my
    > money back nor send more product. They just tell me to wait.

    i read on one of the lists that i read that they were having some warehouse issues.

    Daniel

  3. I once waited 2 years for a DF bike frame and finally got a post card saying it was ready, now come
    and pick it up in Milan Italy (we don't ship frames to Canada). Slowest for a bent product was a
    mere 8 months. Let the company President/Manager know UR not pleased and remind him that they are
    not the only game in town...just don't be rude or nasty.
    ------------------------
    "Michael Pearlman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Been waiting 15 days for a delivery of a wheel from Performance Bikes. They will not give me my
    > money back nor send more product. They just tell me to wait.

  4. Rorschandt

    Rorschandt Guest

    [email protected] (Michael Pearlman) wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > Been waiting 15 days for a delivery of a wheel from Performance Bikes. They will not give me my
    > money back nor send more product. They just tell me to wait.

    I waited longer than that for some Lake "wide" shoes, but knew going in they were out of
    stock. If you are that pissed off, why not just call your credit card company and tell them
    about it? Assuming of course you didn't pay in another fashion. I ordered two stems from
    PricePoint.com, and despite e-mails and a phone call, have only received one, going on six
    months now. It is an item they advertise heavily, however, I have yet to be charged for stem
    number two.

    rorschandt