Fight MS

CasOCR1

Nov 29, 2005
Hello,

My name is Stephen Cassidy, and I am riding in the Pa Dutch Tour to help fight MS. I am trying to raise as much money as I can to fight this terrible illness.

Multiple sclerosis affects lives every moment of every year. At any time, someone with MS may suddenly be unable to stand up, hug their child or see a friend across the room.

This year, I'll be participating in the National MS Society's annual MS Bike Tour to help raise funds for research and local programs. It's a small thing for me to do for people who face the devastating and relentless effects of MS every day. With each mile I ride, I hope to bring the National MS Society closer to a cure.

Will you help by sponsoring me in this year’s MS Bike Tour? With your generous support, we can end the devastating effects of MS, sooner rather than later.

Thank you!

https://www.nationalmssociety.org//PAE/personal/default.asp?pa=53608450&pd=PAE0EMS120060610PAD

Click on “Sponsor Me”, then click on ‘ePledge’, do a search for my name, Stephen Cassidy, click ‘Submit to Continue’, then my info will come up, then click on ‘ePledge’ again, then click on ‘ePledge’ once again, then you enter your information.

This is a bit complicated, but they have been having trouble with the site, so please be patient. Thank you for your generosity.