fighting bicyclists

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by unisex, Feb 27, 2005.

  1. unisex

    unisex Guest

    Tags:

  2. C A III A

    C A III A Guest

  3. Rich

    Rich Guest

    unisex wrote:
    > Riding a bicycle is more stressful than driving a car. Here's proof:
    >
    > http://www.comegetyousome.com/video/combatcyclest.wmv

    Doesn't appear to me that either of those are riding a bike....

    And why would you post this to a bunch of non-bicycling groups? It
    appears the internet is too complex for you. I suggest you go back to
    comic books.

  4. Jez

    Jez Guest

    unisex wrote:
    > Riding a bicycle is more stressful than driving a car. Here's proof:
    >
    > http://www.comegetyousome.com/video/combatcyclest.wmv

    Speaking of Bicycles....

    I thought 'Angel summoner and the BMX Bandit' was quite funny....

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/radio4_aod.shtml?radio4/mitchellwebb

    --
    Jez
    'Realism is seductive because once you have accepted the reasonable

    NFS Underground2, Americas Army And MOH-PA

  5. Collin

    Collin Guest