fighting bicyclists

unisex wrote:
> Riding a bicycle is more stressful than driving a car. Here's proof:
>
> http://www.comegetyousome.com/video/combatcyclest.wmv

Doesn't appear to me that either of those are riding a bike....

And why would you post this to a bunch of non-bicycling groups? It
appears the internet is too complex for you. I suggest you go back to
comic books.

unisex wrote:
> Riding a bicycle is more stressful than driving a car. Here's proof:
>
> http://www.comegetyousome.com/video/combatcyclest.wmv

Speaking of Bicycles....

I thought 'Angel summoner and the BMX Bandit' was quite funny....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/radio4_aod.shtml?radio4/mitchellwebb

--
Jez
'Realism is seductive because once you have accepted the reasonable

NFS Underground2, Americas Army And MOH-PA