Filippo Simeoni id suing Lance Armstrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tony Austn

Defamation, after Lance called him a liar in La Monde:

Italian rider Filippo Simeoni has demanded 100,000euros in damages from four-times Tour de France
winner Lance Armstrong after accusing the American of making defamatory remarks. Simeoni's
lawyers formally made the request for defamation on July 11 in his home town of Latina near Rome
and in Paris.

Note, the news source may be questionable Note, the news source may be questionable Note, the news
source may be questionable

Link provided here:

http://www.gulf-daily-news.com/Articles.asp?Article=57126&Sn=SPOR

That's why Simoni went to LA's caravan and asked him to autograph his stage lion -- evidence.

z

Tony Austn wrote:
> Defamation, after Lance called him a liar in La Monde:
>
> Italian rider Filippo Simeoni has demanded 100,000euros in damages from four-times Tour de France
> winner Lance Armstrong after accusing the American of making defamatory remarks. Simeoni's
> lawyers formally made the request for defamation on July 11 in his home town of Latina near Rome
> and in Paris.
>
> Note, the news source may be questionable Note, the news source may be questionable Note, the news
> source may be questionable
>
> Link provided here:
>
> http://www.gulf-daily-news.com/Articles.asp?Article=57126&Sn=SPOR

I fully take the blame for my error in front of the entire Community. I was wrong. Mea Culpa!

Is Filippo also suing Gilberto for identity theft?

zeno

David N. Welton wrote:
> zeno <[email protected]> writes:
>
>
>>That's why Simoni went to LA's caravan and asked him to autograph his
>
> (Gilberto) ^^^^^^
>
>>stage lion -- evidence.
>
>
>>>Italian rider Filippo Simeoni has demanded 100,000euros in damages
>>
> ^^^^^^^
>
> Bzzzt!

I take the blame for my error in front of the entire Community. I was wrong. Mea Culpa!

Is Filippo also suing Gilberto for identity theft?

Z

"zeno" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> I fully take the blame for my error in front of the entire Community. I was wrong. Mea Culpa!
>
> Is Filippo also suing Gilberto for identity theft?
>

No, but his brothers Zeppo and Harpo are.

Status
Not open for further replies.