Filles ,Girls

Doc

Guest
Il n'y a pas de filles sur ce groupe de discussion? No girls on this discussion group? Please I want
to hear you girls. Je veux vous entendre les filles. Doc

In article <3e751524$1_3@newsfeed>, "Doc" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Il n'y a pas de filles sur ce groupe de discussion? No girls on this discussion group? Please I
> want to hear you girls. Je veux vous entendre les filles. Doc

You wanna talk about my bottom bracket? My double butting? The stiffness of my frame?

Ma p'*** chou. . .

He probably suffers from "quick release."

Jeune Fille wrote:

> In article <3e751524$1_3@newsfeed>, "Doc" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Il n'y a pas de filles sur ce groupe de discussion? No girls on this discussion group? Please I
> > want to hear you girls. Je veux vous entendre les filles. Doc
> >

> You wanna talk about my bottom bracket? My double butting? The stiffness of my frame?
>
> Ma p'*** chou. . .

Alta Vista does not translate all "subtilities" of a language.

"Mon p'*** chou" should translate more like "My little honey" ...

"My p'*** cabbage" ?!?... ;-) don't worry, we also smile at some "English to French"
cyber-translation :-D

Talking "language", I wonder why english speaking cyclists use the French word "panniers" for
bicycle bags. Actually, in French "paniers" means : basket ...

The French word for bicycle touring bags is: "sacoches"

By the way, I'm looking for new sacoches (or "panniers). Anybody ever heard of or used ARKEL
"panniers" ? If yes, do you think that's a good and reliable choice for a 3-4 weeks self-supported
ride off road, in the bush, far from "Nowheretown" ? Any suggestions ?

J. Ouellet

"J. Ouellet" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Alta Vista does not translate all "subtilities" of a language.
>
> "Mon p'*** chou" should translate more like "My little honey" ...
>
> "My p'*** cabbage" ?!?... ;-) don't worry, we also smile at some "English to French"
> cyber-translation :-D
>
> Talking "language", I wonder why english speaking cyclists use the French word "panniers" for
> bicycle bags. Actually, in French "paniers" means : basket ...
>
> The French word for bicycle touring bags is: "sacoches"
>
> By the way, I'm looking for new sacoches (or "panniers). Anybody ever
heard
> of or used ARKEL "panniers" ? If yes, do you think that's a good and reliable choice for a 3-4
> weeks self-supported ride off road, in the bush, far from "Nowheretown" ? Any suggestions ?

I am very impressed with the Arkel panniers et. al. They appear to be very well thought out,
designed, and excellently constructed.

Robin Hubert