Fillings Race? Cavity Verification? Or Sudden Cause?

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by 80tiw-Dent, Dec 16, 2003.

  1. 80tiw-Dent

    80tiw-Dent Guest

    Update, FWIW. I went to university clinic. I think the person who dealt with me is grad student.

    I couldn't remember exactly which "molar" was declared to have small cavity in top crevice. She
    checked for cavities in all molar tops with her "explorer". In one tooth top, she pressed
    repeatedly. But decided she couldn't find a cavity in that one.

    She said it could be easy for one person to find a cavity and another person would not find it.

    Tags:

  2. Yup, that is why Diagnodent helps.

    --
    Joel M. Eichen, . Philadelphia PA

    DISCLAIMER FOLLOWS:

    *********

    Dental health-related material is provided for information purposes only and does not necessarily
    represent endorsement by or an official position of the SciMedDentistry gang or any other official
    agency either actual or fictitious or Steve Mancuso.

    Advice on the treatment or care of an individual patient should be obtained through consultation
    with a dentist who has examined that patient or is familiar with that patient's dental history.

    STANDARD DISCLAIMER