Film on r.b.r Fatties

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Kiem Madvanen, Feb 10, 2003.

  1. Steve

    Steve Guest

    http://www.archive.org/movies/download.php?id=791&stream=1&broadband=1&downl oa
    > > d=0&filename=03534.rm
    > >
    > > Zub
    >
    > Go find something to do Henry...........

    Hey Fattie -

    If you were one-tenth the Internet Detective you imagine yourself to be, you would be able to look
    up the IP address of Kiem and figure out that it wasn't me.

    have a nice day,

    K. Gringioni

  3. "Kurgan Gringioni"
    wrote> have a nice day,

    Kiem Madvanen < miKe vandaMen

    is in a class by himself, a complete and distinct FAQ subject on alt.rec.smokingmypot.atb.

    Something none of the rest of us have attained or something like that....the details are hazy.

    Chris Mitchell anagram away

  4. Steve

    Steve Guest

    On 2/10/03 5:38 PM, in article [email protected], "Kurgan Gringioni"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > "steve" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:BA6D685C.26A65%[email protected]...
    >> On 2/10/03 1:54 PM, in article
    >> [email protected], "Kiem Madvanen" <[email protected]>
    >> wrote:
    >>

    > http://www.archive.org/movies/download.php?id=791&stream=1&broadband=1&downl oa
    >>> d=0&filename=03534.rm
    >>>
    >>> Zub
    >>
    >> Go find something to do Henry...........
    >

    > Hey Fattie -
    >

    > If you were one-tenth the Internet Detective you imagine yourself to be, you would be able to look
    > up the IP address of Kiem and figure out that it wasn't me.

    Obviously you keep forgetting that I do not give a shit.

  5. "steve" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:BA6DD9FE.26C9D%[email protected]...
    > On 2/10/03 5:38 PM, in article [email protected], "Kurgan Gringioni"
    > >

    > > Hey Fattie -
    > >

    > > If you were one-tenth the Internet Detective you imagine yourself to be,
    you
    > > would be able to look up the IP address of Kiem and figure out that it wasn't me.
    > >

    > Obviously you keep forgetting that I do not give a shit.

    The ones who don't give a shit are the ones who didn't respond to the troll which was
    everyone but you.

    have a nice day,

    K. Gringioni