Filthy Rich

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by sf, Aug 21, 2005.

  1. sf

    sf Guest

    How long has this show been on? I just found it tonight and it's a
    real hoot! Q: How/why is the electricity to power hair dryers
    supplied on a cattle drive in the middle of nowhere?

    I don't know if I'll ever watch it again, but tonight's show is - well
    let's say it's "interesting".

    Tags:

  2. Bubbabob

    Bubbabob Guest

    sf <[email protected]> wrote:

    > How long has this show been on? I just found it tonight and it's a
    > real hoot! Q: How/why is the electricity to power hair dryers
    > supplied on a cattle drive in the middle of nowhere?

    Same place they plug in the 5 kw lights.