Final Day TdF coverage from SBS

Terryc

Guest
will be to switch to adds 100 metres before the winner crosses the line.

Tonight was woeful,
Ras crosses, then they go to those shite adds.

On Jul 26, 1:54 am, Terryc <[email protected]> wrote:
> will be to switch to adds 100 metres before the winner crosses the line.
>
> Tonight was woeful,
> Ras crosses, then they go to those shite adds.

There was a collective dummy spit here when that happened. SBS ...
you clowns!

Terryc wrote:
> will be to switch to adds 100 metres before the winner crosses the
> line.
> Tonight was woeful,
> Ras crosses, then they go to those shite adds.

At the rate the riders and teams are dropping, there may not be anyone left
for the final day :|

--
Michael Brown

On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 09:02:30 +1000, Michael Brown wrote:

> At the rate the riders and teams are dropping, there may not be anyone left
> for the final day :|

I wonder whether they could prop up Rogers on a bike and push him
across the line for second place? :)

Michael Brown said:
Terryc wrote:
> will be to switch to adds 100 metres before the winner crosses the
> line.
> Tonight was woeful,
> Ras crosses, then they go to those shite adds.

At the rate the riders and teams are dropping, there may not be anyone left
for the final day :|

We (myself and some london forumers) are organising a team to go over there. By our reckoning, there will be no riders left by tomorrow and we will be able to roll into Paris victorious in our first Tour de France!

hippy