Final prep for Belgium traing camp

Well Old E here kicked off the final stages of his preparation for a
10 day Ardennes training camp. No doctors or training staff needed in
this cyclists camp,no sir, just let me make a quick trip across into
Holland and get myself some coffee at one of those shops and Old E is
set. Been in some intense hill traing of late so as though I will be
able to ride as high as I need to without blowing chow. Old E is
looking to granny gear his way up the famous Stockeu and Calburg and
any other hill that happens to get in my way. All my Euro Dawg friends
just shake there head in disbelief when Old E rolls in. Ride like a
possesed man all day then drink enough beer to float an aircraft
carrier at night then wake up and do it all again. Start out each
morning with some of that coffee I mentioned and plenty of muchies. So
when you see some crazed cyclist riding along spinning in granny gear
and singing Wabash Cannonball you will know that Old E is in your
town....Thank ya....thank ya very much....

Dans le message de
[email protected] <[email protected]> a réfléchi, et puis a
déclaré :
> Well Old E here kicked off the final stages of his preparation for a
> 10 day Ardennes training camp. No doctors or training staff needed in
> this cyclists camp,no sir, just let me make a quick trip across into
> Holland and get myself some coffee at one of those shops and Old E is
> set. Been in some intense hill traing of late so as though I will be
> able to ride as high as I need to without blowing chow. Old E is
> looking to granny gear his way up the famous Stockeu and Calburg and
> any other hill that happens to get in my way. All my Euro Dawg friends
> just shake there head in disbelief when Old E rolls in. Ride like a
> possesed man all day then drink enough beer to float an aircraft
> carrier at night then wake up and do it all again. Start out each
> morning with some of that coffee I mentioned and plenty of muchies. So
> when you see some crazed cyclist riding along spinning in granny gear
> and singing Wabash Cannonball you will know that Old E is in your
> town....Thank ya....thank ya very much....

The detailed transcription of your dream will be of great help to you in
therapy. Best wishes.

Dans le message de
[email protected] <[email protected]> a réfléchi, et puis a
déclaré :
> Well Old E here kicked off the final stages of his preparation for a
> 10 day Ardennes training camp. No doctors or training staff needed in
> this cyclists camp,no sir, just let me make a quick trip across into
> Holland and get myself some coffee at one of those shops and Old E is
> set. Been in some intense hill traing of late so as though I will be
> able to ride as high as I need to without blowing chow. Old E is
> looking to granny gear his way up the famous Stockeu and Calburg and
> any other hill that happens to get in my way. All my Euro Dawg friends
> just shake there head in disbelief when Old E rolls in. Ride like a
> possesed man all day then drink enough beer to float an aircraft
> carrier at night then wake up and do it all again. Start out each
> morning with some of that coffee I mentioned and plenty of muchies. So
> when you see some crazed cyclist riding along spinning in granny gear
> and singing Wabash Cannonball you will know that Old E is in your
> town....Thank ya....thank ya very much....

The detailed transcription of your dream will be of great help to you in
therapy. Best wishes.

Sounds like you are nearing TDF form there E....keep up the hard
work....