Finally did it

SndSysLtd

Guest
I finally bought a Specialized S-Works, Epic disc. Took my first ride and all
I can say is awesome! Thanks for all the input, well worth the $$.

SndSysLtd wrote:
> I finally bought a Specialized S-Works, Epic disc. Took my first
> ride and all I can say is awesome! Thanks for all the input, well
> worth the $$.

Enjoy.
--
Westie
(Replace 'invalid' with 'yahoo' when replying.)

Congrats. If you enjoy this bike ... just wait till you get a good bike.

news:[email protected]...

SndSysLtd wrote:
> I finally bought a Specialized S-Works, Epic disc.

Just recalled by the CPSC.

{pause}

KIDDING!

Bill "go forth and bounce" S.

Jerry Bone Jr <[email protected]> wrote:
> Congrats. If you enjoy this bike ... just wait till you get a good
> bike.
>
> "SndSysLtd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> I finally bought a Specialized S-Works, Epic disc. Took my first
>> ride and all I can say is awesome! Thanks for all the input, well
>> worth the $$.

Why is not a "good" bike for the "buyer"? MattB seems to like his a lot so
his
is good for "him".

--
- Zilla
Cary, NC

Zilla wrote:
> Jerry Bone Jr <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Congrats. If you enjoy this bike ... just wait till you get a good
>> bike.
>>
>> "SndSysLtd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>>> I finally bought a Specialized S-Works, Epic disc. Took my first
>>> ride and all I can say is awesome! Thanks for all the input, well
>>> worth the $$.

> Why is not a "good" bike for the "buyer"? MattB seems to like his a
> lot so his
> is good for "him".

Zilla, are you "immitating" ol' Danny V.?!?

Bill "Austin Powers, I tells ya" S.

B i l l S o r n s o n <[email protected]> wrote:
> Zilla wrote:
>> Jerry Bone Jr <[email protected]> wrote:
>>> Congrats. If you enjoy this bike ... just wait till you get a good
>>> bike.
>>>
>>> "SndSysLtd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]...

>> Why is not a "good" bike for the "buyer"? MattB seems to like his a
>> lot so his
>> is good for "him".

> Zilla, are you "immitating" ol' Danny V.?!?
>
> Bill "Austin Powers, I tells ya" S.

No, I at least have mountains in my state!

--
- Zilla
Cary, NC

Sorry, a bottom poster wouldn't understand.

"Zilla" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Jerry Bone Jr <[email protected]> wrote:
> > Congrats. If you enjoy this bike ... just wait till you get a good
> > bike.
> >
> > "SndSysLtd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> >> I finally bought a Specialized S-Works, Epic disc. Took my first
> >> ride and all I can say is awesome! Thanks for all the input, well
> >> worth the $$.

> Why is not a "good" bike for the "buyer"? MattB seems to like his a lot so
> his
> is good for "him".
>
> --
> - Zilla
> Cary, NC
> (Remove XSPAM)
>

> > Congrats. If you enjoy this bike ... just wait till you get a good
>> > bike.

I did months of research and demos. I've been riding for about 15 years and
have gone through several bikes (had more invested in two of these than the new
one).
So, I don't get your "just wait till you get a good bike" statement. I think a
good bike is one that fits and feels good to the specific rider regardless of
cost or brand.
This bike seems to fit me and my style better than any I've had the opportunity
to ride or own.
No buyer's remorse here......

Hey man, I was just kidding. You know, in one of those moods. Any bike
would have had the same reply. I'm a fan of the Specialized bikes. Matter
of fact, I have an 04 Stumpy FSR myself. Seriously, congrats on the bike.