Finally did it

Ian

Guest
Got all 3 wheels off the ground over a local humpback bridge, managed to get 30 night miles in
this evening, just under two hours, freezing, didn't really think about the bridge for once, just
sailed into it at a little over 30mph, and what do you know, air, nice smooth landing, nothing
broke, nothing fell off, maintained a huge grin for the remaining 8 miles to home, I love this
cycling lark.

--
Ian

http://www.catrike.co.uk

On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 23:49:01 +0000, Ian <[email protected]> wrote:

>Got all 3 wheels off the ground over a local humpback bridge, managed to get 30 night miles in
>this evening, just under two hours, freezing, didn't really think about the bridge for once, just
>sailed into it at a little over 30mph, and what do you know, air, nice smooth landing, nothing
>broke, nothing fell off, maintained a huge grin for the remaining 8 miles to home, I love this
>cycling lark.

Excellent, I hope you gave it the full on Dukes of Hazzard "YeeeeeeHAAAAAAA!!" whilst airbourne?
--

"Bob"

Email address is spamtrapped. To reply directly remove the beverage.

Call me Bob scribed with passion and wit:

It was more of a SH***************T, but same sentiment.

--
Ian

http://www.catrike.co.uk

Dave Larrington wrote:
> Woh! To the MAX! [cont. uk.rec.adolescence]
>
> Managed to get the Speedmachine off the deck here: http://tinyurl.com/x6ql earlier this year...
>
> --
>
> Dave Larrington - http://www.legslarry.beerdrinkers.co.uk/
> http://www.bhpc.org.uk/

I went through the air as well during the summer

http://www.bcf.uk.com/gallery/2003/Larry/biggleswade/pages/0_biggleswade_010.htm

--
Pete

interchange 12 for 21 to reply

Dave Larrington wrote:
> Woh! To the MAX! [cont. uk.rec.adolescence]
>
> Managed to get the Speedmachine off the deck here: http://tinyurl.com/x6ql earlier this year...
>
> --
>
> Dave Larrington - http://www.legslarry.beerdrinkers.co.uk/
> http://www.bhpc.org.uk/

I went through the air as well during the summer

http://www.bcf.uk.com/gallery/2003/Larry/biggleswade/pages/0_biggleswade_010.htm

--
Pete

interchange 12 for 21 to reply

Pete Whelan scribed with passion and wit:

> Dave Larrington wrote:
>> Woh! To the MAX! [cont. uk.rec.adolescence]
>>
>> Managed to get the Speedmachine off the deck here: http://tinyurl.com/x6ql earlier this year...
>>
>> --
>>
>> Dave Larrington - http://www.legslarry.beerdrinkers.co.uk/
>> Editor - British Human Power Club Newsletter http://www.bhpc.org.uk/
>>

> I went through the air as well during the summer
>
> http://www.bcf.uk.com/gallery/2003/Larry/biggleswade/pages/0_biggleswade_010.h tm

OUCH!
--
Ian