Finally done!

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by sarah bennett, Dec 19, 2005.

  1. Ken Davey

    Ken Davey Guest

    Isaac Wingfield wrote:
    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > Melba's Jammin' <[email protected]> wrote:

    >> I always thought it was "Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder." Was
    >> fodder a typo?

    Not a typo.
    This (probably perverted version of the 'original' saying) refers to the
    'reputation' that Absinthe will kill you.
    heart - dead - fertilizer - fodder.

    Ken.

    --
    http://www.rupert.net/~solar
    Return address supplied by 'spammotel'

  2. absinthe is available in the UK.. I brought some back on my last trip...