Finally done!

sarah bennett

Guest
Until I have to make the potato salad on Friday.
I have to package cookies in tins too, but that will only take a few
minutes on Christmas eve.

my feet hurt, but I am having some comfort food:
avgolemono soup and megagarlic chickpea dip with lefotver hot dog buns.

--

saerah

-Baruch Spinoza

-Douglas Adams

sarah bennett <[email protected]> looking for trouble wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> Until I have to make the potato salad on Friday.
> I have to package cookies in tins too, but that will only take a few
> minutes on Christmas eve.
>
> my feet hurt, but I am having some comfort food:
> avgolemono soup and megagarlic chickpea dip with lefotver hot dog buns.

A job well done! Relax and enjoy!

Michael

--
....Bacteria: The rear entrance to a cafeteria.

All gramatical errors and misspellings due to Ramsey the cyber kitten. He
now owns all keyboards and computing devices in the household and has the
final say on what is, or is not, posted.
Send email to dog30 at charter dot net

Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:
> sarah bennett <[email protected]> looking for trouble wrote in
> news:[email protected]:
>

>>Until I have to make the potato salad on Friday.
>>I have to package cookies in tins too, but that will only take a few
>>minutes on Christmas eve.
>>
>>my feet hurt, but I am having some comfort food:
>>avgolemono soup and megagarlic chickpea dip with lefotver hot dog buns.
>>

> A job well done! Relax and enjoy!
>
> Michael

damn! I think I could kill a vampire with one breath atm!

--

saerah

-Baruch Spinoza

-Douglas Adams

"sarah bennett" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Until I have to make the potato salad on Friday.
> I have to package cookies in tins too, but that will only take a few minutes
> on Christmas eve.
>
> my feet hurt, but I am having some comfort food:
> avgolemono soup and megagarlic chickpea dip with lefotver hot dog buns.
>

> --
>
> saerah

If you're having avgolemono you'll need a glass or a bottle of Roditis.

:)

Dimitri

"Dimitri" <[email protected]> looking for trouble wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> "sarah bennett" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> Until I have to make the potato salad on Friday.
>> I have to package cookies in tins too, but that will only take a few
>> minutes on Christmas eve.
>>
>> my feet hurt, but I am having some comfort food:
>> avgolemono soup and megagarlic chickpea dip with lefotver hot dog
>> buns.
>>

>> --
>>
>> saerah

> If you're having avgolemono you'll need a glass or a bottle of
> Roditis.
>
>:)
>
> Dimitri

I'm thinking Absinthe would be a better cure ;)

Michael

--
....Bacteria: The rear entrance to a cafeteria.

All gramatical errors and misspellings due to Ramsey the cyber kitten. He
now owns all keyboards and computing devices in the household and has the
final say on what is, or is not, posted.
Send email to dog30 at charter dot net

Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:
> "Dimitri" <[email protected]> looking for trouble wrote in
> news:[email protected]:
>

>>"sarah bennett" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>news:[email protected]...
>>
>>>Until I have to make the potato salad on Friday.
>>>I have to package cookies in tins too, but that will only take a few
>>>minutes on Christmas eve.
>>>
>>>my feet hurt, but I am having some comfort food:
>>>avgolemono soup and megagarlic chickpea dip with lefotver hot dog
>>>buns.
>>>

>>>--
>>>
>>>saerah

>>If you're having avgolemono you'll need a glass or a bottle of
>>Roditis.
>>
>>:)
>>
>>Dimitri

> I'm thinking Absinthe would be a better cure ;)

I'm not following.

--

saerah

-Baruch Spinoza

-Douglas Adams

On Mon 19 Dec 2005 06:39:11p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it sarah
bennett?

> Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:
>> "Dimitri" <[email protected]> looking for trouble wrote in
>> news:[email protected]:
>>

>>>"sarah bennett" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>>news:[email protected]...

>>>If you're having avgolemono you'll need a glass or a bottle of
>>>Roditis.
>>>
>>>:)
>>>
>>>Dimitri

>> I'm thinking Absinthe would be a better cure ;)
>>

> I'm not following.

Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder.

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*

Wayne Boatwright wrote:
> On Mon 19 Dec 2005 06:39:11p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it sarah
> bennett?
>

>>Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:
>>
>>>"Dimitri" <[email protected]> looking for trouble wrote in
>>>news:[email protected]:

>>>I'm thinking Absinthe would be a better cure ;)
>>>

>>I'm not following.
>>

> Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder.

well, the food is gone now. I was hungry!

--

saerah

-Baruch Spinoza

-Douglas Adams

Wayne Boatwright wrote:

> Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder.

LOL LOL LOL

On Mon 19 Dec 2005 06:46:13p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it sarah
bennett?

> Wayne Boatwright wrote:
>> On Mon 19 Dec 2005 06:39:11p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it sarah
>> bennett?

>>>I'm not following.
>>>

>> Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder.
>>

> well, the food is gone now. I was hungry!

The soup and dip sound great! I will leave you with the hotdog buns. I
don't even like them with hotdogs. :)

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*

Wayne Boatwright wrote:
> On Mon 19 Dec 2005 06:46:13p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it sarah
> bennett?
>

>>Wayne Boatwright wrote:
>>
>>>On Mon 19 Dec 2005 06:39:11p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it sarah
>>>bennett?

>>>Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder.
>>>

>>well, the food is gone now. I was hungry!
>>

> The soup and dip sound great! I will leave you with the hotdog buns. I
> don't even like them with hotdogs. :)

They were actually hamburger buns. I was typing eithout my brain again.
heh,.

--

saerah

-Baruch Spinoza

-Douglas Adams

On Mon 19 Dec 2005 07:08:56p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it sarah
bennett?

>> The soup and dip sound great! I will leave you with the hotdog buns. I
>> don't even like them with hotdogs. :)
>>

> They were actually hamburger buns. I was typing eithout my brain again.
> heh,.

In a pinch I will make garlic toast out of hamburger buns.

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*

sarah bennett <[email protected]> looking for trouble wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> Wayne Boatwright wrote:
>> On Mon 19 Dec 2005 06:39:11p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it sarah
>> bennett?

>>>I'm not following.
>>>

>> Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder.
>>

> well, the food is gone now. I was hungry!

Absinthe is an extremely addictive liquor. Hemmingway dabbled with it a
bit.

Michael

--
....Bacteria: The rear entrance to a cafeteria.

All gramatical errors and misspellings due to Ramsey the cyber kitten. He
now owns all keyboards and computing devices in the household and has the
final say on what is, or is not, posted.
Send email to dog30 at charter dot net

Goomba38 <[email protected]> looking for trouble wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> Wayne Boatwright wrote:
>

>> Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder.

> LOL LOL LOL

ROFL... Absinthe make the brain go yonder.

Michael

--
....Bacteria: The rear entrance to a cafeteria.

All gramatical errors and misspellings due to Ramsey the cyber kitten. He
now owns all keyboards and computing devices in the household and has the
final say on what is, or is not, posted.
Send email to dog30 at charter dot net

Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:

> Goomba38 <[email protected]> looking for trouble wrote in
> news:[email protected]:
>

>>Wayne Boatwright wrote:
>>

>>>Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder.

>>LOL LOL LOL

> ROFL... Absinthe make the brain go yonder.
>
> Michael

How bout: Absinthe make you want Jane Fonda

Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:
> sarah bennett <[email protected]> looking for trouble wrote in
> news:[email protected]:
>

>>Wayne Boatwright wrote:
>>
>>>On Mon 19 Dec 2005 06:39:11p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it sarah
>>>bennett?

>>>Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder.
>>>

>>well, the food is gone now. I was hungry!
>>

> Absinthe is an extremely addictive liquor. Hemmingway dabbled with it a
> bit.
>
> Michael

I know what it is, I'm just not connecting it to pre-xmas baking :)

--

saerah

-Baruch Spinoza

-Douglas Adams

Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:

> ROFL... Absinthe make the brain go yonder.
>
> Michael

oh god.. you're killing me here!! LOL
<making note of all the Absinthe jokes>

Goomba

On Mon 19 Dec 2005 07:42:31p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Michael
"Dog3" Lonergan?

> Goomba38 <[email protected]> looking for trouble wrote in
> news:[email protected]:
>
>> Wayne Boatwright wrote:
>>

>>> Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder.

>> LOL LOL LOL

> ROFL... Absinthe make the brain go yonder.

Good one, Michael!

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*

Goomba38 wrote:
> Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:
>
>> ROFL... Absinthe make the brain go yonder.
>>
>> Michael
>>

> oh god.. you're killing me here!! LOL
> <making note of all the Absinthe jokes>
>
> Goomba

Actually the old saw went "Absinthe makes the heart grow fodder".
All in all it is an interesting drink and an acquired taste.
It does not deserve it's bad reputation.
http://www.absinthebuyersguide.com/history.html

Ken.

--
http://www.rupert.net/~solar
Return address supplied by 'spammotel'

On Mon 19 Dec 2005 09:12:04p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Ken Davey?

> Goomba38 wrote:
>> Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:
>>
>>> ROFL... Absinthe make the brain go yonder.
>>>
>>> Michael
>>>

>> oh god.. you're killing me here!! LOL
>> <making note of all the Absinthe jokes>
>>
>> Goomba

> Actually the old saw went "Absinthe makes the heart grow fodder".
> All in all it is an interesting drink and an acquired taste.
> It does not deserve it's bad reputation.
> http://www.absinthebuyersguide.com/history.html
>
> Ken.

Somewhere along the road of life I read that because of absinthe being aged
in wormwood, there was a toxin that leached into the liquid that caused
insanity if consumed with regularity. Old wive's tale? I don't know.

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*