Finally found it. Faired bike.

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Marty Wallace, Jul 9, 2004.

  1. http://www.addh2o.com/gurneyimages/nosecone01.jpg

    A picture of Steve Gurneys faired bike. I've seen another picture where he's
    on a stretched bike. The frame was about 60cm longer than a standard frame.
    I think the picture was in an old canoeing magazine.

    Marty

    Tags:

  2. And here is version two with the latest aerospace design from Boeings
    workshops.

    http://www.addh2o.com/gurneyimages/planebike01.jpg

    Marty again.

    news:[email protected]