Finally out of the 200's!!

Nicole {Freezing in Wisconsin}

Guest
I did it! I'm finally under 200! I weighed in at 199.5 this morning. I
still have a long way to go, but it was my own personal "milestone"
that I wanted to reach by Christmas. I'm so thankful to find this
group. I'm a regular lurker, even if I don't post very often.

Lovin' low carb,
Nicole
(290.5/199.5/137)

Congratz

200 is a nice number to break.

"Nicole {Freezing in Wisconsin}" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I did it! I'm finally under 200! I weighed in at 199.5 this morning. I
> still have a long way to go, but it was my own personal "milestone"
> that I wanted to reach by Christmas. I'm so thankful to find this
> group. I'm a regular lurker, even if I don't post very often.
>
> Lovin' low carb,
> Nicole
> (290.5/199.5/137)

Thank you :)

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 17:34:49 GMT, "Cubit" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Congratz
>
>200 is a nice number to break.
>
>"Nicole {Freezing in Wisconsin}" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> I did it! I'm finally under 200! I weighed in at 199.5 this morning. I
>> still have a long way to go, but it was my own personal "milestone"
>> that I wanted to reach by Christmas. I'm so thankful to find this
>> group. I'm a regular lurker, even if I don't post very often.
>>
>> Lovin' low carb,
>> Nicole
>> (290.5/199.5/137)

That's great! Do something nice for yourself..... :)

Victoria
from beautiful El Granada

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] says...
> I did it! I'm finally under 200! I weighed in at 199.5 this morning. I
> still have a long way to go, but it was my own personal "milestone"
> that I wanted to reach by Christmas. I'm so thankful to find this
> group. I'm a regular lurker, even if I don't post very often.
>
> Lovin' low carb,
> Nicole
> (290.5/199.5/137)

CONGRATULATIONS, Nicole! Welcome to ONE-derland! 91 lbs is an AWESOME
achievement!

--
Saffire
205/147/125 - 5'1.5"

"Nicole {Freezing in Wisconsin}" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>I did it! I'm finally under 200! I weighed in at 199.5 this morning. I
> still have a long way to go, but it was my own personal "milestone"
> that I wanted to reach by Christmas. I'm so thankful to find this
> group. I'm a regular lurker, even if I don't post very often.
>
> Lovin' low carb,
> Nicole
> (290.5/199.5/137)

you may have a long way to go, but look how far you've come!!!!!
awesome!

--
Lori
220/163/144

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 19:14:03 GMT, Lorelei <[email protected]>
wrote:

> "Nicole {Freezing in Wisconsin}" <[email protected]> wrote in
> message
> news:[email protected]...
>> I did it! I'm finally under 200! I weighed in at 199.5 this morning. I
>> still have a long way to go, but it was my own personal "milestone"
>> that I wanted to reach by Christmas. I'm so thankful to find this
>> group. I'm a regular lurker, even if I don't post very often.
>>
>> Lovin' low carb,
>> Nicole
>> (290.5/199.5/137)
>>

> you may have a long way to go, but look how far you've come!!!!!
> awesome!

That is an awesome achievement

--
Bob in CT

Nicole {Freezing in Wisconsin} wrote:
> Thank you :)
>

> On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 17:34:49 GMT, "Cubit" <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>Congratz
>>
>>200 is a nice number to break.
>>
>>"Nicole {Freezing in Wisconsin}" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>news:[email protected]...
>>
>>>I did it! I'm finally under 200! I weighed in at 199.5 this morning. I
>>>still have a long way to go, but it was my own personal "milestone"
>>>that I wanted to reach by Christmas. I'm so thankful to find this
>>>group. I'm a regular lurker, even if I don't post very often.
>>>
>>>Lovin' low carb,
>>>Nicole
>>>(290.5/199.5/137)

Congrad's on breaking 200 I know it's harder to stay on task in
Wisconsin with the winter setting in. I'm originally from Chippewa
Falls. Good luck over the holidays.

Nicole {Freezing in Wisconsin} <[email protected]> wrote:
> I did it! I'm finally under 200! I weighed in at 199.5 this morning. I
> still have a long way to go, but it was my own personal "milestone"
> that I wanted to reach by Christmas. I'm so thankful to find this
> group. I'm a regular lurker, even if I don't post very often.

Congrats, Nicole, keep up the good work.

--
jamie ([email protected])

"There's a seeker born every minute."

That is great news. Congratulations!!!

--
Cheri

>Nicole {Freezing in Wisconsin} <[email protected]> wrote:
>> I did it! I'm finally under 200! I weighed in at 199.5 this morning.

>> still have a long way to go, but it was my own personal "milestone"
>> that I wanted to reach by Christmas. I'm so thankful to find this
>> group. I'm a regular lurker, even if I don't post very often.

Nicole {Freezing in Wisconsin} wrote:
> I did it! I'm finally under 200! I weighed in at 199.5 this morning. I
> still have a long way to go, but it was my own personal "milestone"
> that I wanted to reach by Christmas. I'm so thankful to find this
> group. I'm a regular lurker, even if I don't post very often.
>
> Lovin' low carb,
> Nicole
> (290.5/199.5/137)

Fantastic, Nicole. I'm jealous! What are your diet secrets and methods?

doug

Nicole {Freezing in Wisconsin} wrote:
> I did it! I'm finally under 200! I weighed in at 199.5 this morning. I
> still have a long way to go, but it was my own personal "milestone"
> that I wanted to reach by Christmas. I'm so thankful to find this
> group. I'm a regular lurker, even if I don't post very often.
>
> Lovin' low carb,
> Nicole
> (290.5/199.5/137)

Great job Nicole, CONGRATULATIONS!
I'll hopefully get there myself within 3 months. *crossing fingers*
Monica
--
Started Jan. 20, 2004
362/228.6/Goal: Till my thighs don't rub together anymore.

"Nicole {Freezing in Wisconsin}" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>I did it! I'm finally under 200! I weighed in at 199.5 this morning. I
> still have a long way to go, but it was my own personal "milestone"
> that I wanted to reach by Christmas. I'm so thankful to find this
> group. I'm a regular lurker, even if I don't post very often.
>
> Lovin' low carb,
> Nicole
> (290.5/199.5/137)

Feels good be be out of the 200's don't it??? :) :) :)
--
ClabberHead 5.0 (aka Iron Chef Atkins)
248.5/189.0/185.0 Livin' La Vida Low-Carb since 5/1/03

Wow, Nicole! Great milestone! And, what's more, you will reach 100 pounds
lost in just 9 more pounds! What a great gift to yourself for the holidays!

S t a c i

"Nicole {Freezing in Wisconsin}" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I did it! I'm finally under 200! I weighed in at 199.5 this morning. I
> still have a long way to go, but it was my own personal "milestone"
> that I wanted to reach by Christmas. I'm so thankful to find this
> group. I'm a regular lurker, even if I don't post very often.
>
> Lovin' low carb,
> Nicole
> (290.5/199.5/137)

"Nicole {Freezing in Wisconsin}" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>I did it! I'm finally under 200! I weighed in at 199.5 this morning. I
> still have a long way to go, but it was my own personal "milestone"
> that I wanted to reach by Christmas. I'm so thankful to find this
> group. I'm a regular lurker, even if I don't post very often.
>
> Lovin' low carb,
> Nicole
> (290.5/199.5/137)

WAY TO GO, NICOLE!

I remember when I broke 200, and how wonderful it felt. Right at first I
sometimes drifted above it, but didn't tell anyone. :) But that was twenty
pounds ago.

I have a friend who is 5'6", went low carb when she weighed 270, and just
last week achieved her goal of 135... half the woman she used to be. No
sags, a nice firm body. I told my parents about that, and they asked how I
knew she had no sags. I just gulped and said "I know." LOL!

In article <_KRvd.769$7s5.105@okepread03>, [email protected] says...

> "Nicole {Freezing in Wisconsin}" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >I did it! I'm finally under 200! I weighed in at 199.5 this morning. I
> > still have a long way to go, but it was my own personal "milestone"
> > that I wanted to reach by Christmas. I'm so thankful to find this
> > group. I'm a regular lurker, even if I don't post very often.
> >
> > Lovin' low carb,
> > Nicole
> > (290.5/199.5/137)

> WAY TO GO, NICOLE!
>
> I remember when I broke 200, and how wonderful it felt. Right at first I
> sometimes drifted above it, but didn't tell anyone. :) But that was twenty
> pounds ago.
>
> I have a friend who is 5'6", went low carb when she weighed 270, and just
> last week achieved her goal of 135... half the woman she used to be. No
> sags, a nice firm body. I told my parents about that, and they asked how I
> knew she had no sags. I just gulped and said "I know." LOL!

Oh, I AM jealous (on so MANY levels)! Good for HER (and good for YOU)!
;-)

--
Saffire
205/147/125 - 5'1.5"

"Saffire" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In article <_KRvd.769$7s5.105@okepread03>, [email protected] says...
>>
>> "Nicole {Freezing in Wisconsin}" <[email protected]> wrote in
>> message
>> news:[email protected]...
>> >I did it! I'm finally under 200! I weighed in at 199.5 this morning. I
>> > still have a long way to go, but it was my own personal "milestone"
>> > that I wanted to reach by Christmas. I'm so thankful to find this
>> > group. I'm a regular lurker, even if I don't post very often.
>> >
>> > Lovin' low carb,
>> > Nicole
>> > (290.5/199.5/137)

>> WAY TO GO, NICOLE!
>>
>> I remember when I broke 200, and how wonderful it felt. Right at first I
>> sometimes drifted above it, but didn't tell anyone. :) But that was
>> twenty
>> pounds ago.
>>
>> I have a friend who is 5'6", went low carb when she weighed 270, and just
>> last week achieved her goal of 135... half the woman she used to be. No
>> sags, a nice firm body. I told my parents about that, and they asked how
>> knew she had no sags. I just gulped and said "I know." LOL!

> Oh, I AM jealous (on so MANY levels)! Good for HER (and good for YOU)!
> ;-)
>
> --
> Saffire
> 205/147/125 - 5'1.5"
> Atkins since 6/14/03
> Progress photo: http://photos.yahoo.com/saffire333

HAH! I haven't seen or heard from her in several days, and I think she's
succumbing to younger men who now find her attractive. Single life isn't
always that great. No need to be jealous of anyone, Saffy, you have not
only the figure but the heart, and in the long run, the heart counts the
most.

Yeahhhhh, Nicole!!!!! Feels AWESOME, doesn't it???

--
Linda
LC since Oct. 13, 2003

"Are you telling me there are dead people in my living room watching
videos?"--Nina (Truly, Madly, Deeply)

"Nicole {Freezing in Wisconsin}" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I did it! I'm finally under 200! I weighed in at 199.5 this morning. I
> still have a long way to go, but it was my own personal "milestone"
> that I wanted to reach by Christmas. I'm so thankful to find this
> group. I'm a regular lurker, even if I don't post very often.
>
> Lovin' low carb,
> Nicole
> (290.5/199.5/137)

Wow! I can't believe all the responses to my post. Thank you all...
each and every one of you... for acknowledging this huge milestone. It
feels fantastic!!

I'm planning on putting some pictures up in the near future, so I'll
be sure to post a link.

Thanks again to everyone!!

Nicole
(290.5/199/137)