Finally!

Jon Bond

Guest
http://www.weather.com/weather/local/06070

A couple more days of oppresive heat, some showers early next week, but other than that,
beaaaaaaaaaauuuuutiful. That is, unless the weather does what it did to me two nights ago - with
severe thunderstorms popping out of nowhere, unpredicted, cutting me off from home while i was
about 10 miles out on the road. Cut my 30 mile ride down to 15 with a ride back home for the last
bit. Blech.

Best news I've heard all week: rest of the mtb parts should be here tomorrow!!! If I can get
the mechanic to build me wheels as soon as the parts are in, then I'll be off the road again by
this weekend!

Jon Bond can't wait to fiddle with his 4 seperate air chambers and way too many adjustments

"Jon Bond" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:bhmKa.17946$Ab2.37650@sccrnsc01...
> http://www.weather.com/weather/local/06070
>
> A couple more days of oppresive heat, some showers early next week, but other than that,
> beaaaaaaaaaauuuuutiful. That is, unless the weather does what it did to me two nights ago - with
> severe thunderstorms popping out
of
> nowhere, unpredicted, cutting me off from home while i was about 10 miles out on the road. Cut my
> 30 mile ride down to 15 with a ride back home for the last bit. Blech.
>
> Best news I've heard all week: rest of the mtb parts should be here tomorrow!!! If I can get the
> mechanic to build me wheels as soon as the parts are in, then I'll be off the road again by this
> weekend!
>
> Jon Bond can't wait to fiddle with his 4 seperate air chambers and way too many adjustments

Four separate air chambers? Sounds like something Dr. Zoidberg would have.

Andy Chequer

"Andy Chequer" <andy@(youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Jon Bond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > http://www.weather.com/weather/local/06070
> >
> > A couple more days of oppresive heat, some showers early next week, but other than that,
> > beaaaaaaaaaauuuuutiful. That is, unless the weather
does
> > what it did to me two nights ago - with severe thunderstorms popping out
> of
> > nowhere, unpredicted, cutting me off from home while i was about 10
miles
> > out on the road. Cut my 30 mile ride down to 15 with a ride back home
for
> > the last bit. Blech.
> >
> > Best news I've heard all week: rest of the mtb parts should be here tomorrow!!! If I can get the
> > mechanic to build me wheels as soon as the parts are in, then I'll be off the road again by this
> > weekend!
> >
> > Jon Bond can't wait to fiddle with his 4 seperate air chambers and way too many adjustments
>
> Four separate air chambers? Sounds like something Dr. Zoidberg would have.
>
> Andy Chequer

Good god, mon, you think we could afford that much air?

Jon Bond

"Jon Bond" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:bhmKa.17946$Ab2.37650@sccrnsc01...
> http://www.weather.com/weather/local/06070
>
> A couple more days of oppresive heat, some showers early next week, but other than that,
> beaaaaaaaaaauuuuutiful. That is, unless the weather does what it did to me two nights ago - with
> severe thunderstorms popping out
of
> nowhere, unpredicted, cutting me off from home while i was about 10 miles out on the road. Cut my
> 30 mile ride down to 15 with a ride back home for the last bit. Blech.
>
> Best news I've heard all week: rest of the mtb parts should be here tomorrow!!! If I can get the
> mechanic to build me wheels as soon as the parts are in, then I'll be off the road again by this
> weekend!
>
> Jon Bond can't wait to fiddle with his 4 seperate air chambers and way too many adjustments

Have you hit puberty yet, JB?

--

CP

"CP1" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> "Jon Bond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > http://www.weather.com/weather/local/06070
> >
> > A couple more days of oppresive heat, some showers early next week, but other than that,
> > beaaaaaaaaaauuuuutiful. That is, unless the weather
does
> > what it did to me two nights ago - with severe thunderstorms popping out
> of
> > nowhere, unpredicted, cutting me off from home while i was about 10
miles
> > out on the road. Cut my 30 mile ride down to 15 with a ride back home
for
> > the last bit. Blech.
> >
> > Best news I've heard all week: rest of the mtb parts should be here tomorrow!!! If I can get the
> > mechanic to build me wheels as soon as the parts are in, then I'll be off the road again by this
> > weekend!
> >
> > Jon Bond can't wait to fiddle with his 4 seperate air chambers and way too many adjustments
>
> Have you hit puberty yet, JB?
>
> --
>
> CP

Puberty? Hell, I'm still waiting for my left nut to descend....

Jon Bond no idea what that has to do with anything

"Jon Bond" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:WkrKa.17498$Bg.10422@rwcrnsc54...

> "CP1" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >

> > Have you hit puberty yet, JB?
>
> Puberty? Hell, I'm still waiting for my left nut to descend....

Got rid of quick releases for a DH rig? (Better one.)

Shake the wheel until nipple head falls out (remove rim tape first). (Stretch...plus no descend
component.)

OK, I'm out.

Bill "got a feeling ol' CP1 is goin' on list soon" S.

> "Jon Bond" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:WkrKa.17498$Bg.10422@rwcrnsc54...
> >
> > "CP1" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > >

> > > Have you hit puberty yet, JB?
> >
> > Puberty? Hell, I'm still waiting for my left nut to descend....
>
> Got rid of quick releases for a DH rig? (Better one.)
>
> Shake the wheel until nipple head falls out (remove rim tape first). (Stretch...plus no descend
> component.)
>
> OK, I'm out.
>
> Bill "got a feeling ol' CP1 is goin' on list soon" S.

Sorni, it's been a while, but not that long. Has senility set in already?

I was just poking a little fun at good ole John "Commander" Bond.

--

CP