finally

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Scoot, Feb 29, 2004.

  1. Scoot

    Scoot Guest

    I managed to purchase a Bacchetta Aero. For all bent riders riding the MS-150 from Houston to
    August, I'll see you on the road.....I may even start making appearances for the saturday a.m. rides
    with Planetary Cycles as part of my training for the ride....

    Scoot
    If you find a posting or message from myself offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore
    it. If you don't know how to ignore a posting, complain to me and I will demonstrate.

    Tags:

  2. Cletus Lee

    Cletus Lee Guest

    > I managed to purchase a Bacchetta Aero. For all bent riders riding the MS-150 from Houston to
    > August, I'll see you on the road.....I may even start making appearances for the saturday a.m.
    > rides with Planetary Cycles as part of my training for the ride....

    There is a V-Rex that your Aero needs to meet. The driver is an MS-150 Veteran. Lately, he has been
    the guy out in front, way out in front. "Yours, truly" is now back in the pack with the DFs.

    I'll look for you Saturday at 7:30AM

    - Bellaire, TX USA -

  3. Harv

    Harv Guest

    Ahha, so it IS the motor.
    "Cletus Lee" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] says...
    > > I managed to purchase a Bacchetta Aero. For all bent riders riding the
    MS-150
    > > from Houston to August, I'll see you on the road.....I may even start
    making
    > > appearances for the saturday a.m. rides with Planetary Cycles as part of
    my
    > > training for the ride....
    >
    > There is a V-Rex that your Aero needs to meet. The driver is an MS-150
    Veteran. Lately, he has
    > been the guy out in front, way out in front. "Yours, truly" is now back
    in the pack with the DFs.

    > I'll look for you Saturday at 7:30AM

    > - Bellaire, TX USA -

  4. Cletus Lee

    Cletus Lee Guest

    > Ahha, so it IS the motor. "Cletus Lee" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > There is a V-Rex that your Aero needs to meet. The driver is an MS-150
    > Veteran. Lately, he has
    > > been the guy out in front, way out in front. "Yours, truly" is now back
    > in the pack with the DFs.

    Well, it is the bike (Bent vs. DF) But John's motor has fewer miles than mine.

    There are a few low mileage DFs that have been giving me trouble lately too!

    - Bellaire, TX USA -

  5. Scoot

    Scoot Guest

    >There is a V-Rex that your Aero needs to meet. The driver is an MS-150 Veteran. Lately, he has been
    >the guy out in front, way out in front. "Yours, truly" is now back in the pack with the DFs.
    >
    >I'll look for you Saturday at 7:30AM

    I look forward to it Cletus. It won't be this Saturday or next due to previous commitments, (a
    wedding one weekend, work related the other) but, be on the lookout one Saturday a.m. for a Bill
    Gates looking guy showing up to introduce himself to the pack..

    later...

    Scoot
    If you find a posting or message from myself offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore
    it. If you don't know how to ignore a posting, complain to me and I will demonstrate.

  6. Cletus Lee

    Cletus Lee Guest

    > be on the lookout one Saturday a.m. for a Bill Gates looking guy showing up to introduce himself
    > to the pack..

    You'll fit right in.

    - Bellaire, TX USA -