find a rear rack seatstay brackets

Bellsouth Ijit 2.0

Guest
I just dug out a Blackburn Mt rear rack from my parts bin and can't find the
two metal bracket thingies that you attach to the seat stays' eyelets and
the rack itself.

http://www.nashbar.com/nashbar_photos/medium/JB-MTN.gif

Can I get them from somewhere on the net? I suppose they don't need to be
Blackburn, just something that would work. Or maybe fashion them out of
hardware store parts? TIA.

On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 07:10:24 +0000, Bellsouth Ijit 2.0 wrote:

> I just dug out a Blackburn Mt rear rack from my parts bin and can't find the
> two metal bracket thingies that you attach to the seat stays' eyelets and
> the rack itself.
>
> http://www.nashbar.com/nashbar_photos/medium/JB-MTN.gif
>
> Can I get them from somewhere on the net? I suppose they don't need to be
> Blackburn, just something that would work. Or maybe fashion them out of
> hardware store parts? TIA.

http://harriscyclery.net/page.cfm?PageID=49&action=details&sku=RK1102

http://harriscyclery.net/page.cfm?PageID=49&action=details&sku=RK2549

That's from the QBP catalog, so you should be able to order them from a
brick-and-mortar bikeshop as well.

"Gary Young" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 07:10:24 +0000, Bellsouth Ijit 2.0 wrote:
>
>> I just dug out a Blackburn Mt rear rack from my parts bin and can't find
>> the
>> two metal bracket thingies that you attach to the seat stays' eyelets and
>> the rack itself.
>>
>> http://www.nashbar.com/nashbar_photos/medium/JB-MTN.gif
>>
>> Can I get them from somewhere on the net? I suppose they don't need to
>> be
>> Blackburn, just something that would work. Or maybe fashion them out of
>> hardware store parts? TIA.

> http://harriscyclery.net/page.cfm?PageID=49&action=details&sku=RK1102
>
> http://harriscyclery.net/page.cfm?PageID=49&action=details&sku=RK2549
>
> That's from the QBP catalog, so you should be able to order them from a
> brick-and-mortar bikeshop as well.

Hey, thanks!