Finding A Bathroom

I have used the bathroom outside more times than I can count. I have no problem going behind a tree, bush, or rock. Rain or shine, night or day. I have actually seen some women carry a "She-wee" which I learned can be bought at any store in the camping section. It's small, lightweight, and allows you to stand and pee if you're worried about peeing on yourself or exposing too much. Imagine the look on the men's faces as you relieve yourself behind a tree standing up. HAHA! They're not expensive either. I prefer to squat and go, but the "She-wee" has definitely made it a much easier experience.

It is much less discreet for a female to relieve herself in public but if you've got to go you've got to go! I just try to find a handy bush and get it done as quickly as possible!

Hahaha I relieve myself pissing my fountain behind a corner in the wilderness if possible. Otherwise I go to a mall nearby and go to the bathroom. Not much problem really.

This is unfortunately a problem I have, especially because I refuse to ride solo in secluded areas. I just don't think it is safe. However, if you are cycling near a town, you could easily stop at a fast food joint or gas station and use the restroom If not maybe try taking a walk in the woods near whatever trail your biking and have a fellow girl keep watch for you.

When you gotta go, you just gotta go.....but it's always better to be careful out there. Be aware that some states have stringent laws against urinating or defecating in public. And they don't really care what you need, anything "outdoors" is considered public.

It is much less discreet for a female to relieve herself in public but if you've got to go you've got to go! I just try to find a handy bush and get it done as quickly as possible!

You are right on that - if you've gotta go then you've gotta go. I remember when I used to go hiking for 28 kilometers with a big group. We start walking before midnight and reach our destination before dawn. The establishments were already closed so our only chance for a bathroom is the gas station which are far between. And when I and my female companions couldn't hold it anymore, we would go to a grassy area by the road and do our thing.

Women have more issues obviously, but I've seen a couple of times women who have no issues doing it outdoors. :)

That is one of the reasons why I'm afraid of taking very long rides. I have UTI and I'm that kind of person who usually go to a comfort room every once in a while. I cannot resist the urge to to use a comfort room, it makes me uncomfortable. I'm a woman and it is really hard to find a nice and safe place to let go. Oh I sometimes hope that I could be man sometimes to experience that easiness to accept the call of nature.