Finding a coach?

G

???
Help! I would like to find a coach to a get my training on track for upcoming planned centuries. My experience and spinning classes are not allowing me to reach my expectations. How do I locate one in my area?

One of your local shops can probably point you the right way
If you have no luck, I can help- [email protected]
(Our state sprint champ asked me to help him to get ready for the Olympic trials)

Ride With No Worrys
Pat

Carol,
You might take a look at my coaching website http://www.s1webdesign.com/PM2.htm.
I coach riders from all around the country via email and an occasional phone call. If I can help, let me know,
Take Care,
Rick Sorenson
Palmares Coaching

Hi there rick, thanks for the link on your website :) btw you can become a member simply by registering

Hi Carol,

Why not look at www.britishcycling.org.uk at the coaching section, it will give you some information about the types of coaches out there.

I e-mailed [email protected] with a similar request to you and they came back with the names of a few good coaches who all wanted to help me.

My tip: take time to get to know the coach before starting the relationship. Remember that the relationship is two way (rider feedback, coach prescription)!

Hi - There are a myriad of resources for finding a coach....USA Cycling lists coaches in your area, as does TrainingPeaks.com. You can also check out my website - www.sterlingwins.com - I'm a USAC Level 1 coach in California...but train select athletes outside the area as well...

best,
Matt