First C+!

Discussion in 'The Bike Cafe' started by BHOFM, Oct 10, 2010.

1. BHOFM

BHOFM Active Member

Really an easy day, light wind, high 70's, low 80's, mixed sunny and cloudy. They just finished the new bridge
    over the interstate so now a whole new town with lots of trails and bike designated roads are open to me.

126.25 miles, average just under 15mph, top speed 33.7mph. Took a few short breaks and just kept on
    riding!

I could have done more but I ran out of day light and the bike I was riding didn't have lights. The Ol' Huffy Savannah.
    The best ten bucks I ever spent.....

This is sort of funny, I started my ride early and went by a yard sale and it was about time for a break so I checked it out.
    Found a real nice solid copper tea pot for $2 and bought it That meant I had to ride nearly twelve miles back to the house
    or carry the tea pot all day. The ride there and back is what made most of the 26 miles part of my ride. The second time
    out was the C part!

Tags:

2. 64Paramount

64Paramount Active Member

That sounds like fun. You're going to be way over 3000 miles before the year is over if you keep riding like that! /img/vbsmilies/smilies/cool.gif

3. BHOFM

BHOFM Active Member

3400 on the Climber and 1200 on the Huffy. Hoping to do 5000 before the weather
    turns bad.

4. 64Paramount

64Paramount Active Member

You should have another 6 weeks of good riding weather at the very least, unless you get some unusually cold weather early this year.

We had 3 inches of snow on the ground this time last year, but this year we've had 3 record high temps in the past week. I hope the warm weather up here lasts awhile longer, usually my bike riding season is over by Halloween.

I'm predicting you'll get over 5500 miles in the way you are going! /img/vbsmilies/smilies/cool.gif

5. Stormsgate

Stormsgate New Member