First Cycling Cap

Danny Colyer

Guest
Jenny loves wearing my cycling cap, so I decided to buy her one of her
own. She chose the colour:
<URL:http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/z-jennycap/>

>Jenny loves wearing my cycling cap, so I decided to buy her one of her
>own. She chose the colour:
><URL:http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/z-jennycap/>

Seriously cute :)

Cheers, helen s

h*$el*$$e*nd**$o$ts**i*$*$m*m$o*n*s@$*a$o*l.c**$om$

On Fri, 02 Jul 2004 21:50:48 +0100, Danny Colyer
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Jenny loves wearing my cycling cap, so I decided to buy her one of her
>own. She chose the colour:
><URL:http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/z-jennycap/>

That is sweet. She clearly knows she looks great in it.

--
Dave...

Get a bicycle. You will not regret it. If you live. - Mark Twain

Dave Kahn wrote:
> That is sweet. She clearly knows she looks great in it.

When I got up this morning Jenny immediately ordered me to wear my work
hat, then announced that she was going to wear her own work hat. She's
been wearing it ever since.

(She refers to all my cycling clothes as my work clothes, because that's
what she sees me leaving for work and arriving home in).

Danny Colyer wrote:

> Jenny loves wearing my cycling cap, so I decided to buy her one of her
> own. She chose the colour:
> <URL:http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/z-jennycap/>

My daughter (11mths) also looks ratehr cute in the yellow version.

Zog The Undeniable wrote:
> My daughter (11mths) also looks ratehr cute in the yellow version.

JPEGs.

Zog The Undeniable <[email protected]> writes:

>Danny Colyer wrote:

>> Jenny loves wearing my cycling cap, so I decided to buy her one of her
>> own. She chose the colour:
>> <URL:http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/z-jennycap/>
>>

>My daughter (11mths) also looks ratehr cute in the yellow version.

I already have a number of caps but where do you buy the moppets? Do you
get them for free when you order a child trailer?

Roos

Roos Eisma wrote:
> I already have a number of caps but where do you buy the moppets? Do you
> get them for free when you order a child trailer?

You mean Pete hasn't explained it to you?

On 03 Jul 2004 11:06:27 GMT, Roos Eisma <[email protected]> wrote in
message <[email protected]>:

>I already have a number of caps but where do you buy the moppets? Do you
>get them for free when you order a child trailer?

You can make one yourself with things you probably have lying around
the house. But they cost a bomb to run.

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

Danny Colyer wrote:

> You mean Pete hasn't explained it to you?

Apparently my Dutch course should be in the post Real Soon Now, and then
I just need to fast-forward to the section on storks. Or something... ;-)

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:

> You can make one yourself with things you probably have lying around
> the house. But they cost a bomb to run.

On the other hand, they normally achieve self-propulsion by about 10
months. You might have to wait another 10 years before they can keep up
with a CTC "B" run.

In article <40e7b096.0@entanet>, [email protected] says...
> Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
>
> > You can make one yourself with things you probably have lying around
> > the house. But they cost a bomb to run.

> On the other hand, they normally achieve self-propulsion by about 10
> months. You might have to wait another 10 years before they can keep up
> with a CTC "B" run.

But they don't stop costing a bomb to run for a LOT of years. Or as Mr
Larrington might have put it a large several of years.
--
..paul

If at first you don't succeed...
Skydiving is probably not the sport for you