First Meeting

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Mobjoe, Mar 4, 2004.

  1. Mobjoe

    Mobjoe Guest

    Hi group,

    Attended my first meeting. Weighed in. its almost 11:00 pm here and I still have 3 points to eat.

    Happy losing to all,

    new numbers to start Mobjoe
    201.4/201.4/153 10% goal 181.4

    Tags:

  2. Good for you!!!, Lee
    Mobjoe <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi group,
    >
    > Attended my first meeting. Weighed in. its almost 11:00 pm here and I still have 3 points to eat.
    >
    > Happy losing to all,
    >
    > new numbers to start Mobjoe
    > 201.4/201.4/153 10% goal 181.4

  3. Congratulations on taking the big step!

    Brenda

    "Mobjoe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi group,
    >
    > Attended my first meeting. Weighed in. its almost 11:00 pm here and I still have 3 points to eat.
    >
    > Happy losing to all,
    >
    > new numbers to start Mobjoe
    > 201.4/201.4/153 10% goal 181.4

  4. Plup

    Plup Guest

    "Mobjoe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi group,
    >
    > Attended my first meeting. Weighed in. its almost 11:00 pm here and I still have 3 points to eat.
    >
    > Happy losing to all,
    >
    > new numbers to start Mobjoe
    > 201.4/201.4/153 10% goal 181.4

    Hello I am new too (in an older body). My fourth weigh in just occurred and am down 5 lbs.

    I am excited for this journey! Also excited to meet more people on this NG.

    Faye

  5. That is a great loss, Lee
    news:[email protected]...