First Meeting

Mobjoe

Guest
Hi group,

Attended my first meeting. Weighed in. its almost 11:00 pm here and I still have 3 points to eat.

Happy losing to all,

new numbers to start Mobjoe
201.4/201.4/153 10% goal 181.4

Good for you!!!, Lee
Mobjoe <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi group,
>
> Attended my first meeting. Weighed in. its almost 11:00 pm here and I still have 3 points to eat.
>
> Happy losing to all,
>
> new numbers to start Mobjoe
> 201.4/201.4/153 10% goal 181.4

Congratulations on taking the big step!

Brenda

"Mobjoe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi group,
>
> Attended my first meeting. Weighed in. its almost 11:00 pm here and I still have 3 points to eat.
>
> Happy losing to all,
>
> new numbers to start Mobjoe
> 201.4/201.4/153 10% goal 181.4

"Mobjoe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi group,
>
> Attended my first meeting. Weighed in. its almost 11:00 pm here and I still have 3 points to eat.
>
> Happy losing to all,
>
> new numbers to start Mobjoe
> 201.4/201.4/153 10% goal 181.4

Hello I am new too (in an older body). My fourth weigh in just occurred and am down 5 lbs.

I am excited for this journey! Also excited to meet more people on this NG.

Faye

That is a great loss, Lee
news:[email protected]...