First ride on the ss...

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Flyingcoyote, Mar 18, 2003.

  1. Flyingcoyote

    Flyingcoyote Guest

    What a beautiful bike!

    It's amazing how well it handles. Incredibly responsive.

    I love it!

    I had thought that climbing hills would take some getting used to but, except for some steeper
    sections it's actually considerably easier to climb.

    Oh yeah!

    --

    FlyingCoyote http://www.boarsgut.com

  2. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Tue, 18 Mar 2003 20:09:17 -0800, FlyingCoyote <[email protected]> wrote:

    >What a beautiful bike!
    >
    >It's amazing how well it handles. Incredibly responsive.
    >
    >I love it!
    >
    >I had thought that climbing hills would take some getting used to but, except for some steeper
    >sections it's actually considerably easier to climb.
    >
    >Oh yeah!
    >
    >--
    >
    >FlyingCoyote http://www.boarsgut.com

    Welcome to a new A Brave New World.

    :-]

  3. Paladin

    Paladin Guest

    FlyingCoyote <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > What a beautiful bike!
    >
    > It's amazing how well it handles. Incredibly responsive.
    >
    > I love it!
    >
    > I had thought that climbing hills would take some getting used to but, except for some steeper
    > sections it's actually considerably easier to climb.
    >
    > Oh yeah!

    Congratulations, once again. The handling of these abusive dominators is a thing of wonder. They
    catch and hold a line like nothing else. Watch for my ride report of 2 SS'ers for more of the same
    evangelical preaching to the choir.

    Paladin

  4. Jd

    Jd Guest

    FlyingCoyote <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > What a beautiful bike!
    >
    > It's amazing how well it handles. Incredibly responsive.
    >
    > I love it!
    >
    > I had thought that climbing hills would take some getting used to but, except for some steeper
    > sections it's actually considerably easier to climb.
    >
    > Oh yeah!

    You have been assimilated.

    JD

  5. Jim Edgar

    Jim Edgar Guest

    > FlyingCoyote <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    >> What a beautiful bike!
    >>
    >> I had thought that climbing hills would take some getting used to but, except for some steeper
    >> sections it's actually considerably easier to climb.

    Singlespeed mantra:

    "...you are either going very fast or very slow..."

  6. Gman

    Gman Guest

    On Tue, 18 Mar 2003 20:09:17 -0800, FlyingCoyote <[email protected]> wrote:
    > What a beautiful bike!
    >
    > It's amazing how well it handles. Incredibly responsive.
    >
    > I love it!
    >
    > I had thought that climbing hills would take some getting used to but, except for some steeper
    > sections it's actually considerably easier to climb.
    >
    > Oh yeah!

    Been away for a while, but glad to hear it FC...keep the faith!