first ride

Discussion in 'Bike buying advice' started by o1silver4, Feb 13, 2013.

1. o1silver4

o1silver4 New Member

Well i rode my bike for the first time today since bringing it home a week ago. this thing is a beast going up the hills. And on the flats its just plain insanity. my JAMIS never rides like this. It is fast and so easy to ride. I did 28mi today and when i got home it dint even felt like i did 28mi. However i did start to have some difficulties shifting form front and in back. But my LBS told me it would stretch everything out in the first ride.And that i would need to bring it back in for adjustments. but other than that, the bike is great. here is a shot of the bike on a snack break at the gas station.[​IMG]

Tags:

2. martingary1803

martingary1803 New Member

hello , welcome to you on this forum site. I am crazy about desert riding.there should be passionate about ridding for a rider.its very interesting to ride in desert. if you are thinking about buy any bike please take its test drive,check it pick up and for your first riding take advice from experts. enjoy... ---------------------------------- 2013 MERCEDES BENZ SL-CLASS

3. o1silver4

o1silver4 New Member

thanks will do, i love ridding my bike as well. and this is one awesome ridding bike. This the best bike i have ever rode for real.

4. Rishabh Sachan

Rishabh Sachan New Member

i 1st ride is not too long

5. o1silver4

o1silver4 New Member

Yea i know, i will be doing longer rides in the future. Wanted to go longer, but there was rain in the forecast and about 15min after i got home it started poring down. Its been raining since, supposed to break later today. I hope to go for a ride on Saturday after i take the bike in to my LBS to get it adjusted.