First shots of KH/Schlumpf MUni in action

habbywall wrote:
> that is crazy!!
> he was going good, that is amazing, i wonder how much it will cost

It will cost a bundle.
Note that in that clip, Kris is almost certainly riding in 1:1 mode.
But obviously the hub is taking some abuse.

--
tholub

That has left me quite speechless

Nao

--
Naomi

They may largely have abandoned religion, but the modern teenagers do
not lack for Gods. The collection plates are just much bigger, and
they get to pay in advance. (Naomi 2005)

Every breath you take, every move you make... contributes towards
global warming.
Naomi's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3322

Naomi wrote:
> That has left me quite speechless
>
> Nao

Even more so now. Not seen unicycle.tv before, and have just watched
the french movie Vasipaulette 2005 . The successes are just superb,
and the falls are..well...not for me. I long to be good enough to fall
off like that, but total cowardice will cut in well before I do any of
that.

Nao

--
Naomi

They may largely have abandoned religion, but the modern teenagers do
not lack for Gods. The collection plates are just much bigger, and
they get to pay in advance. (Naomi 2005)

Every breath you take, every move you make... contributes towards
global warming.
Naomi's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3322

how do you watch it?

Chase

--
Unitik908

All hail the exhaulted Sigpoose, for he is forever king...
R.I.P Unibiker
R.I.P Gazzaloddi
R.I.P Paul Hester
R.I.P James Doohan
R.I.P Mitch Hedberg
R.I.P Peter Jennings
R.I.P Pope John Paul II
R.I.P James_Potters_Cat
YAMS

-last edited by the dave and sigpoose on 2005-09-05 at 08:56 pm -

im sponsered by schlumpf i think its around2000 big one worth it though
ur ijn the middle of a revolution tht will change uniing for ever
(sniff)

sneak preview coker geared fastest uni in the world

--
skianduniaddict

number1 under 15 skiier in the united states
ski sugarloaf uni bradbury
my cat bob ate four kids;)
skianduniaddict's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11868

skianduniaddict wrote:
> im sponsered by schlumpf i think its around2000 big one worth it though
> ur ijn the middle of a revolution tht will change uniing for ever
> (sniff)
>
> sneak preview coker geared fastest uni in the world

I am kind of curious, how does a 12 year old from Maine get sponcored
by schlumph?

--
litldude2

Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer