First shots of KH/Schlumpf MUni in action

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by olarf, Apr 7, 2006.

  1. olarf

    olarf Guest

    Tags:

  2. habbywall

    habbywall Guest

  3. tholub

    tholub Guest

    habbywall wrote:
    > that is crazy!!
    > he was going good, that is amazing, i wonder how much it will cost

    It will cost a bundle.
    Note that in that clip, Kris is almost certainly riding in 1:1 mode.
    But obviously the hub is taking some abuse.

    --
    tholub

  4. Naomi

    Naomi Guest

    That has left me quite speechless

    Nao

    --
    Naomi

    They may largely have abandoned religion, but the modern teenagers do
    not lack for Gods. The collection plates are just much bigger, and
    they get to pay in advance. (Naomi 2005)

    Every breath you take, every move you make... contributes towards
    global warming.
    Naomi's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3322

  5. Naomi

    Naomi Guest

    Naomi wrote:
    > That has left me quite speechless
    >
    > Nao

    Even more so now. Not seen unicycle.tv before, and have just watched
    the french movie Vasipaulette 2005 . The successes are just superb,
    and the falls are..well...not for me. I long to be good enough to fall
    off like that, but total cowardice will cut in well before I do any of
    that.

    Nao

    --
    Naomi

    They may largely have abandoned religion, but the modern teenagers do
    not lack for Gods. The collection plates are just much bigger, and
    they get to pay in advance. (Naomi 2005)

    Every breath you take, every move you make... contributes towards
    global warming.
    Naomi's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3322

  6. Unitik908

    Unitik908 Guest

    how do you watch it?

    Chase

    --
    Unitik908

    All hail the exhaulted Sigpoose, for he is forever king...
    R.I.P Unibiker
    R.I.P Gazzaloddi
    R.I.P Paul Hester
    R.I.P James Doohan
    R.I.P Mitch Hedberg
    R.I.P Peter Jennings
    R.I.P Pope John Paul II
    R.I.P James_Potters_Cat
    YAMS

    -last edited by the dave and sigpoose on 2005-09-05 at 08:56 pm -

  7. That's already been posted here in someone's gallery.

    Still, amazing riding, I've never seen any footage of KH before and all
    I can say is WOW!

    --
    domesticated ape

    i like bananas, monkey nuts and grapes
    domesticated ape's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8599

  8. im sponsered by schlumpf i think its around2000 big one worth it though
    ur ijn the middle of a revolution tht will change uniing for ever
    (sniff)

    sneak preview coker geared fastest uni in the world

    --
    skianduniaddict

    number1 under 15 skiier in the united states
    ski sugarloaf uni bradbury
    my cat bob ate four kids;)
    skianduniaddict's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11868

  9. litldude2

    litldude2 Guest

    skianduniaddict wrote:
    > im sponsered by schlumpf i think its around2000 big one worth it though
    > ur ijn the middle of a revolution tht will change uniing for ever
    > (sniff)
    >
    > sneak preview coker geared fastest uni in the world

    I am kind of curious, how does a 12 year old from Maine get sponcored
    by schlumph?

    --
    litldude2

    Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer
    Litldude2 (att) aol (dott) com

    James_Potter wrote:
    > I think we could just apply the same cure we use for bread, to humans.
    > just scrape off the cancer with a butter knife, then put jelly on it,
    > and eat it...mmmmmm

  10. maxisback

    maxisback Guest

  11. tomsey

    tomsey Guest

    well... if this hub can take as much abuse as regular kh hubs, thats
    honestly the coolest bit of technology to come out of unicycling.

    --
    tomsey

    damn you, damn the brocholli and damn the wright brothers!
    tomsey's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7038

  12. markf

    markf Guest

    tomsey wrote:
    > well... if this hub can take as much abuse as regular kh hubs, thats
    > honestly the coolest bit of technology to come out of unicycling.

    QFT.

    --
    markf

    stuck in iowa and gainfully employed.