First time I've EVER seen this!!

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Henry Chang, Jul 21, 2003.

  1. Henry Chang

    Henry Chang Guest

    > Jan OUT of the saddle on a climb!!
    >
    > http://www.cyclingnews.com/tour.php?id=photos/2003/tour03/stage15/tdf2003-armstrong-mayo-492
    >
    > Mayber here too:
    >
    > http://www.cyclingnews.com/tour.php?id=photos/2003/tour03/stage15/tdf2003-armstrong-mayo-49

    Thank goodness. I was worried about his saddle and those on the team that must maintain it.

    You know on these long stages the racers let loose some totally incredible farts. It's impossible to
    breath that hard for that long and not inadvertantly swallow a lot of air in the process.

    Undoubtably, most in the peloton stand up to let rip one loose, but Jan always seems to squish his
    out while sitting down.

    Henry

    Tags:

  2. Warren

    Warren Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, Henry Chang

    > Henry

    Henry has another stalker. Not one now, but two. How trendy cool is that? An embarassment of riches
    for one so modest.

    -WG still wearing long pants at summer luncheons

  3. Precious Pup

    Precious Pup Guest

    Henry Chang wrote:

    > Undoubtably, most in the peloton stand up to let rip one loose, but Jan always seems to squish his
    > out while sitting down.

    Dumbass, this is exactly why they invented the fart slot saddle. It has nothing to do with
    penile numbness.