Fishing with Bob Roll and Bill Dance

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Onthabeach, Jul 5, 2003.

  1. Onthabeach

    Onthabeach Guest

    Give TV fishing king Bill Dance credit for getting on a bicyle, putting on a jersey, learning to
    lean in and bump and then asking his fans to give the tour a try. Maybe there is a deal that Bob
    Roll has to go bass fishing in the off season. Or maybe Shimano's fishing and bicycling departments
    brokered a deal.

    I hope OLN's fishing fans don't write too many nasty letters to OLN or this newsgroup about their
    weekend morning shows being set aside for a bunch of people in France.

    Bryan

    Tags:

  2. [email protected] (OnThaBeach) wrote in news:[email protected]:

    > Give TV fishing king Bill Dance credit for getting on a bicyle, putting on a jersey, learning to
    > lean in and bump and then asking his fans to give the tour a try. Maybe there is a deal that Bob
    > Roll has to go bass fishing in the off season. Or maybe Shimano's fishing and bicycling
    > departments brokered a deal.
    >
    > I hope OLN's fishing fans don't write too many nasty letters to OLN or this newsgroup about their
    > weekend morning shows being set aside for a bunch of people in France.
    >
    > Bryan

    Yeah, but that other guy looks like a fish out of water. Its taking his total concentration just to
    keep the bike from falling over. It looks like having him say the lines for the commercial while
    riding the bike is almost more than he can handle.

    - Boyd S.

  3. Jeff Potter

    Jeff Potter Guest

    THAT is a funny subjectline. What a pair! Too bad Bob shaved the sideburns like I heard he did. He's
    a crossover artist all right.

    --

    Jeff Potter
    ****

  4. "OnThaBeach" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > I hope OLN's fishing fans don't write too many nasty letters to OLN or
    this
    > newsgroup about their weekend morning shows being set aside for a bunch of people in France.
    >
    > Bryan

    I don't think the fans of those shows can write. And they certainly won't be posting here - "Hey
    Maw! What fer the Innernet is down agin??"

  5. Nev Shea

    Nev Shea Guest

    I don't think a thread about fishing belongs in this NG.

    But if the thread is about FISTING with Bob Roll and Bill Dance, then I want to know if Bob is
    fisting Bill or vise versa.

    NS

  6. Jtn

    Jtn Guest

    is this for real? did bill dance ride with bob roll? i dont have TV.

  7. In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...

    >Give TV fishing king Bill Dance credit for getting on a bicyle, putting on a jersey, learning to
    >lean in and bump and then asking his fans to give the tour a try. Maybe there is a deal that Bob
    >Roll has to go bass fishing in the off season. Or maybe Shimano's fishing and bicycling departments
    >brokered a deal.
    >
    >I hope OLN's fishing fans don't write too many nasty letters to OLN or this newsgroup about their
    >weekend morning shows being set aside for a bunch of people in France.

    I thought it was Rollin Martin. Funny commercial.
    -----------------
    Alex __O _-\<,_ (_)/ (_)

  8. Dick Durbin

    Dick Durbin Guest

    [email protected] (OnThaBeach) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Give TV fishing king Bill Dance credit for getting on a bicyle, putting on a jersey, learning to
    > lean in and bump and then asking his fans to give the tour a try. Maybe there is a deal that Bob
    > Roll has to go bass fishing in the off season. Or maybe Shimano's fishing and bicycling
    > departments brokered a deal.

    I wonder if the jersey Bill Dance was wearing was from the Bike Lane shop in Memphis where Bill is
    from. If you are not a fan of the bass fishing shows, you may not have noticed the orange T on
    Dance's helmet. His white University of Tennessee cap with the orange T has been his trademark for
    over 30 years.

    > I hope OLN's fishing fans don't write too many nasty letters to OLN or this newsgroup about their
    > weekend morning shows being set aside for a bunch of people in France.

    I thought the commercial was a great tactic for forestalling any nasty letters. I especially liked
    the reference to "that boy from Texas."

    Dick Durbin

  9. Dick Durbin

    Dick Durbin Guest

    "James Calivar" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<be[email protected]>...
    > "OnThaBeach" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > I hope OLN's fishing fans don't write too many nasty letters to OLN or
    > this
    > > newsgroup about their weekend morning shows being set aside for a bunch of people in France.

    > I don't think the fans of those shows can write. And they certainly won't be posting here

    You would be wrong about that.

    Dick Durbin Tallahassee

  10. "James Calivar" <[email protected]> wrote in message

    > I don't think the fans of those shows can write. And they certainly won't be posting here - "Hey
    > Maw! What fer the Innernet is down agin??"

  11. Frank Camsen

    Frank Camsen Guest

    "Lance Indurain" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "James Calivar" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >
    > > I don't think the fans of those shows can write. And they certainly won't be posting here - "Hey
    > > Maw! What fer the Innernet is down agin??"

    So you have a lunker to match you're clunker? Lol. You bike racer guys are all so gay, esp.
    those who try to "butch it up" by doing a little cock trolling on the side! "Tool" Inded, Mr.
    Gay White Trasht.

  12. Fred Marx

    Fred Marx Guest

    Nev Shea wrote:

    > I don't think a thread about fishing belongs in this NG.
    >
    > But if the thread is about FISTING with Bob Roll and Bill Dance, then I want to know if Bob is
    > fisting Bill or vise versa.
    >
    > NS

    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW yucky.

  13. "Frank Camsen" <[email protected]> wrote :

    > So you have a lunker to match you're clunker? Lol. You bike racer guys are all so gay, esp.
    > those who try to "butch it up" by doing a little cock trolling on the side! "Tool" Inded, Mr.
    > Gay White Trasht.

    I'm gay? Dude..."LOL" has to be the most gay phrase ever invented. Let me guess, do you call your
    cycling outfit a "kit" too? You are the type that goes trolling for glory holes at the weekend club
    race pot-a-potties, I'm guessing.

    ...and learn to spell.

    Lance