Fit kit experience

RE/
>Does anybody out there know a reason why "long femurs = saddle back" for some mechanical reason
>that is not to do with angles at the hip?

One possibility is that long bones in general probably correlate with longer feet.

I never thought of it until reading your post, but maybe part of the reason that I need 2-3" of
extra setback is my size 15 feet.... A single shoe size seems to be about a quarter inch - which
would move me back a full inch compared to somebody with size 11s.
PeteCresswell

Handlebar width - I'm 5'10" = 1,78m and very comfortable on narrow bars. The advantages are you fit
through smaller gaps, more aerodynamic. on the other side you have less leverage for control, less
space to move your hands and fit attachements - computers, aero bars, map clips, ....

So this may be a personal preference like saddle width.

-Bruce