Fitday

Debb

Guest
I have another question for you WW's. Does anyone know what the daily percentages should be for
protein, fat, carbs, etc -- is it like 40-30-20-10 or something like that? (I've seen something
similar to that somewhere).I saw where Ray mentioned Fitday and I've been to it before and it seemed
complicated, but I've just been on it for an hour and couldn't find the answer to this question.
(Although I think it has lots of good stuff if a person is willing to spend the time on it to learn
-- thanks, Ray).

I would like to try to evaluate myself this coming year, but I couldn't find anything that gave
percentages on how I was eating. It gave me the pie percentages, but I don't have any idea if I'm
doing good or bad. Did I miss something in there?

Thanks, Debbie

---

Does anyone know what the daily
> percentages should be for protein, fat, carbs, etc -- is it like
40-30-20-10
> or something like that? > Debbie

After doing some research I found this info on numerous sites at google if anyone else is curious.

Carbs -- 50-60% Protien -- 20-30% Fat -- 15-20%

---

"Debb" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Does anyone know what the daily
> > percentages should be for protein, fat, carbs, etc -- is it like
> 40-30-20-10
> > or something like that? > Debbie
>
> After doing some research I found this info on numerous sites at google if anyone else is curious.
>
> Carbs -- 50-60% Protien -- 20-30% Fat -- 15-20%

I was going to say that it probably depends on what diet you're following. The low-carber's
percentages would look very different to that!

--
Julie.
93.5/72.7/74 (WW)/72 (Personal) kg

interesting, thanks, Lee
Debb <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Does anyone know what the daily
> > percentages should be for protein, fat, carbs, etc -- is it like
> 40-30-20-10
> > or something like that? > Debbie
>
> After doing some research I found this info on numerous sites at google if anyone else is curious.
>
> Carbs -- 50-60% Protien -- 20-30% Fat -- 15-20%
>

> ---

"Miss Violette"
> interesting, thanks, Lee

> > After doing some research I found this info on numerous sites at google
if
> > anyone else is curious.
> >
> > Carbs -- 50-60% Protien -- 20-30% Fat -- 15-20%

Thanks, Lee.

I'm a numbers person and I like thinking there is a formula to this madness that I can calculate to
make sense to me and keep me on track.

Debbie

---

I am not a numbers person but I have realized I need structure to control my
weight so numbers are definitely a part of it, Lee