fix file with incorrect slope?

PSUcycling

Nov 23, 2003
I did the Crit here at Gila today, but i left the slope in my PCV @ the wrong setting.

is there a way to correct my file?

I thought that there was a way to export a file to excel, make changes, then do a manual entry using the new data?

the slope was set at 20.3 and needed to be 29.6, so the files show very high numbers, assuming I can correct the problem, would I just change all the power numbers by the same percentage that the slope was off?

thanks

PSUcycling said:
I did the Crit here at Gila today, but i left the slope in my PCV @ the wrong setting.

is there a way to correct my file?

I thought that there was a way to export a file to excel, make changes, then do a manual entry using the new data?

the slope was set at 20.3 and needed to be 29.6, so the files show very high numbers, assuming I can correct the problem, would I just change all the power numbers by the same percentage that the slope was off?

thanks
I guess you have the SRM Win software? I don't use it except for download but it comes in handy in cases like these.

1. Either re-download or open the .srm file of interest in SRMwin
2. Select File -> Properties.
3. Change the Slope and hit OK.
4. You're done

my version is 6.32.57 (2004) so the latest may be a little different.

That much slope delta will drop the numbers a lot. It's not directly proportional as you have to consider the offset.

BTW, you can change/correct an entire file's Offset via that method .. though I've never used it.