Fixed up: An open letter to Corvus

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Carla A-G, May 25, 2003.

  1. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    Dear Corvus,

    It is all your fault. No, let me rephrase that...it is Jeanette's and your fault combined...you are
    both to blame for my insanity.

    I saw it. It called to me. I saw its shimmering beauty and went to it. I ran my hands along its
    every nook and cranny. A 43cm steel beauty. Perfect size for me. A flip-flop fixie/freewheel hub
    in the rear. I had pleasant visions of the torture that it could bring to me. I could be one with
    this marvelous vehicle. I saved it from the wretched corner that it had been sitting in and
    brought it home. I installed a front brake just to play it safe until I get used to the bike. Jim
    worked on his to bring it back to life. A magnificent Italian steel frame conversion. It was a
    successful endeavor.

    The fixie's are ready. Today, we shall ride the maiden voyage if the weather holds fair...

    - CA-G master says faster...

    Can-Am Girls Get Their Asses Kicked!

    Tags:

  2. Carla says:

    <snip bike porn>

    >Can-Am Girls Get Their Asses Kicked!

    But not for long, I'll bet! ;-) Enjoy the brute.

    Steve

  3. "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote

    > It is all your fault. No, let me rephrase that...it is Jeanette's and your fault combined...you
    > are both to blame for my insanity.

    Well, it's settled then. Bridges of Manhattan County 2003: fixed.

    Congratulations, you sick, sick girl!

    CC

  4. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    "Corvus Corvax" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Well, it's settled then. Bridges of Manhattan County 2003: fixed.

    The thought of it makes me drool...complete and utter insanity...

    - CA-G

    Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

  5. Jimbo

    Jimbo Guest

    Carla A-G wrote:

    > "Corvus Corvax" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Well, it's settled then. Bridges of Manhattan County 2003: fixed.
    >
    > The thought of it makes me drool...complete and utter insanity...
    >
    > - CA-G
    >
    > Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

    I still feel that varable gears are only for people over forty-five. Isn't it better to triumph by
    the strength of your muscles than by the artifice of a derailer? We are getting soft...As for me,
    give me a fixed gear! --Henri Desgrange, L'Équipe article of 1902

    Jimbo...So so soft...(san)

  6. Supabonbon

    Supabonbon Guest

    "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Dear Corvus,

    <snip>.

    > The fixie's are ready. Today, we shall ride the maiden voyage if the weather holds fair...
    >
    > - CA-G master says faster...
    >
    > Can-Am Girls Get Their Asses Kicked!

    Hee hee hee!

    /s