Fixed up: An open letter to Corvus

Carla A-G

Guest
Dear Corvus,

It is all your fault. No, let me rephrase that...it is Jeanette's and your fault combined...you are
both to blame for my insanity.

I saw it. It called to me. I saw its shimmering beauty and went to it. I ran my hands along its
every nook and cranny. A 43cm steel beauty. Perfect size for me. A flip-flop fixie/freewheel hub
in the rear. I had pleasant visions of the torture that it could bring to me. I could be one with
this marvelous vehicle. I saved it from the wretched corner that it had been sitting in and
brought it home. I installed a front brake just to play it safe until I get used to the bike. Jim
worked on his to bring it back to life. A magnificent Italian steel frame conversion. It was a
successful endeavor.

The fixie's are ready. Today, we shall ride the maiden voyage if the weather holds fair...

- CA-G master says faster...

Can-Am Girls Get Their Asses Kicked!

Carla says:

<snip bike ****>

>Can-Am Girls Get Their Asses Kicked!

But not for long, I'll bet! ;-) Enjoy the brute.

Steve

"Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote

> It is all your fault. No, let me rephrase that...it is Jeanette's and your fault combined...you
> are both to blame for my insanity.

Well, it's settled then. Bridges of Manhattan County 2003: fixed.

Congratulations, you sick, sick girl!

CC

Carla A-G wrote:

> "Corvus Corvax" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Well, it's settled then. Bridges of Manhattan County 2003: fixed.
>
> The thought of it makes me drool...complete and utter insanity...
>
> - CA-G
>
> Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

I still feel that varable gears are only for people over forty-five. Isn't it better to triumph by
the strength of your muscles than by the artifice of a derailer? We are getting soft...As for me,
give me a fixed gear! --Henri Desgrange, L'Équipe article of 1902

Jimbo...So so soft...(san)

"Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Dear Corvus,

<snip>.

> The fixie's are ready. Today, we shall ride the maiden voyage if the weather holds fair...
>
> - CA-G master says faster...
>
> Can-Am Girls Get Their Asses Kicked!

Hee hee hee!

/s