Fixedgear Eccentric Hub?

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Tom Nakashima, Dec 2, 2003.

  1. Tags:

  2. Ant

    Ant Guest

    "Tom Nakashima" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Just curious, does anyone ride with the White Industries Eccentric fixed Hub? The no need for
    > chain tensioners: http://www.sheldonbrown.com/harris/white-hubs.html -tom

    ive got one of those, and love her dearly. there is the occasional thread about this hub on the
    fixed gear list i read and i havent heard a negative comment yet, for both road fixers and
    offroad ss'ers.

    the downside is she's expensive. t'ain't no suzue basic.

    -anthony

  3. Eric Larsson

    Eric Larsson Guest

    I don't personally, but I ride with someone who's been riding one on a bike with vertical dropouts.
    It looks great and he raves about the performance. I think the only real downside is the price.