Fixing Handlebar Gear Shifter on a Fuji Hybrid Bicycle

C Yohman

Guest
Hi all,

Thanks for your help 4.5 months ago. Sorry to reply to you, so late,
but bicycles aren't a number one priority for me. I'm more of a hiker.
Anyway, I did find more specific information on my 1998 Fuji Sagres.

http://www.bikepedia.com/QuickBike/BikeSpecs.aspx?Year=1998&Brand=Fuji&Model=Sagres&Type=bike

Shift Levers Grip Shift MRX-200
Is that the same as the SRAM grip shifts that Peter recommended?

Rear Derailleur Shimano AceraX
Where could I find the corresponding diagram on the bike.shimano.com
site?

Thanks again.

Cheers,
Chance