Fi'zi:k saddle??

fixieonfire

Dec 12, 2006
I'm looking for a sweet road lady saddle. I happen to be vegan and a hardcore biker so I need something to match that. The fi'zi:k vitesse hp saddle is lookin pretty perfect (you can even customize the color!)...just wondering if any grrls out there have experienced this very sleek 'n spendy saddle?? Would you recommend it or should i look for a used leather saddle (I refuse to buy that **** new)?

fixieonfire said:
I'm looking for a sweet road lady saddle. I happen to be vegan and a hardcore biker so I need something to match that. The fi'zi:k vitesse hp saddle is lookin pretty perfect (you can even customize the color!)...just wondering if any grrls out there have experienced this very sleek 'n spendy saddle?? Would you recommend it or should i look for a used leather saddle (I refuse to buy that **** new)?
Hi,

I came accross this thread while doing a general search on Fiziks saddles. I am not a women but I can give my opinion on one point. The cost. I live in canada and do not like riding in the cold so the only bike I ride is the one in spinning class. I have been having probloms with my saddle that came with my Soloist. Which I purchased in July of last year. I was told to give it a while to break it in. So by late October I was still having issues with the saddle. So the shopping began. The average price of the saddle was about 150-170 Canadian. But I ended up getting for $100.00 +14% tax.I think with a little shopping around you can get decent price the version you are looking for.

As far as experince go's heres a link about the saddle you are looking at.

Hope this is help full.

Mike

P.S. You should consider the Arione. Nice wide saddle. Good for the sit bones. And it come in different colours.

fixieonfire said:
I've got the fizik you're referring to. Comfy but not a soft cushy ride though. You've got to be prepared to sacrifice a tiny bit of comfort.