Fizik Arione saddle setup

Any of you that have this saddle, are there any tips on setting it up?
Level front to back, nose up, nose down? Also due to length of rails,
should the front tip of the saddle be set the same as my old saddle
distance from the bottom bracket?

Thanks

JBIthaca

1) I prefer mine level but I imagine that is indvidual preference
rather than the saddle qua saddle

2) I found the saddle a bit longer than my old one. I didn't pay any
attention to the nose but rather to where I sat relative to the BB

In article
<[email protected]>,
[email protected] wrote:

> Any of you that have this saddle, are there any tips on setting it up?
> Level front to back, nose up, nose down? Also due to length of rails,
> should the front tip of the saddle be set the same as my old saddle
> distance from the bottom bracket?

Cross post if you think you need to.
Do not multi-post.
Put all your question in the body.

--
Michael Press

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Any of you that have this saddle, are there any tips on setting it up?
> Level front to back, nose up, nose down? Also due to length of rails,
> should the front tip of the saddle be set the same as my old saddle
> distance from the bottom bracket?
>
> Thanks
>
> JBIthaca

Ride it. Adjust it. Rinse and repeat.

TJ

[email protected] says...

>Any of you that have this saddle, are there any tips on setting it up?
>Level front to back, nose up, nose down? Also due to length of rails,
>should the front tip of the saddle be set the same as my old saddle
>distance from the bottom bracket?

Henry likes his vertical.

In article <[email protected]>, Mad Dog <[email protected]> wrote:

> [email protected] says...
>
> >Any of you that have this saddle, are there any tips on setting it up?
> >Level front to back, nose up, nose down? Also due to length of rails,
> >should the front tip of the saddle be set the same as my old saddle
> >distance from the bottom bracket?

> Henry likes his vertical.

Obsess much?

--
tanx,
Howard

Grandma Smith said a curious thing
Boys must whistle, girls must sing

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

[email protected] wrote:
> Any of you that have this saddle, are there any tips on setting it up?
> Level front to back, nose up, nose down? Also due to length of rails,
> should the front tip of the saddle be set the same as my old saddle
> distance from the bottom bracket?
>
> Thanks
>
> JBIthaca

Most saddles I prefer level, but I prefer the Arione very slightly nose
down. I measure from where the seatpost meets the saddle, so nose
length doesn't matter. Great saddle.

Bruce