Fizik Gobi Saddle

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Roser, Feb 1, 2006.

  1. Roser

    Roser Guest

    Hello all

    Just looking for some words on the Gobi saddle. I am in the market for a new
    saddle and like the idea of the slightly larger Gobi as compared to other
    seats out there.

    Thanks
    J R

    Tags:

  2. Roser wrote:
    > Hello all
    >
    > Just looking for some words on the Gobi saddle. I am in the market for a
    > new saddle and like the idea of the slightly larger Gobi as compared to
    > other seats out there.
    >
    > Thanks
    > J R

    The Gobi is the MTB version of the Arione. I started using the Arione
    about two years ago and it's the best saddle I've used so far.
    It's quite different for example from a SLR which is flatter.
    I suggest you to try one, if the shape suits you then it should be fine!

    The only thing that I found a little difficult with the Arione at first
    is finding the right angle.

    Francesco