Flanders Live on the Internets?

Andrija said:
Don't you have Eurosport?
They'll have four hours of live coverage.
Andrija, I just got rid of my TV to keep the kids off the darn thing. So I am also very interested (and hope to be able to stream it live from somewhere, as opposed to having to download a torrent later, although I will do that too).

Anyone know if Sporza or someone else will stream in Europe (no, not interested in cycling tv)...

Thanks aquamarinos. Never saw this stuff before. Does anyone use one of these services such as myp2p? How well does it work (I have a 6meg ADSL connection so I do not think that my connection speed will be a problem).

Thanks again for any further pointers.

myp2p has worked fine for me, I have smaller connection speed than you have, never had any problems with it.

Andrija said:
Don't you have Eurosport?
They'll have four hours of live coverage.

My lady friend does. But going round hers to watch it for four hours is maybe a bit much. I could bake her a cake.

El Loto said:
My lady friend does. But going round hers to watch it for four hours is maybe a bit much. I could bake her a cake.
LOL. That might get you in trouble...

El Loto said:
Since the telecast is from 12:00 - 16:00 hrs BST, you could invite yourself for lunch at her place - maybe make it a potluck to sweeten the deal...

TheDarkLord said:
Since the telecast is from 12:00 - 16:00 hrs BST, you could invite yourself for lunch at her place - maybe make it a potluck to sweeten the deal...
What's all this talk about bringing food and cooking to please one's girlfriend? That's not how we please our girlfriends in Oz... :D

El Loto said:
Well...
If you don't find better solution - bake a cake.
Or, maybe, you could bring her ingredients (and some interesting recipe) and, while you're watching the race, she can bake it by herself. The cake should be ready just before the race hits the Muur... And there's full enjoyment.
Yeah, that's the plan... Don't bake it by yourself, let the lady do the cooking.

Andrija said:
Yeah, that's the plan... Don't bake it by yourself, let the lady do the cooking.
Whoa. That would get me in big trouble. That would also ensure that I was kicked out of the house and did not get to watch the Ronde...

Powerful Pete said:
Whoa. That would get me in big trouble. That would also ensure that I was kicked out of the house and did not get to watch the Ronde...
Then, you should carefully pick the words to convince her that's the way to spend April Sunday afternoon ;)
You have to be cunning man:D
What has happened with Italian sweet-talk:cool:

Andrija said:
Then, you should carefully pick the words to convince her that's the way to spend April Sunday afternoon ;)
You have to be cunning man:D
What has happened with Italian sweet-talk:cool:
I am married, no need for cunning or sweet talk... or rather, too late for that! :)

Anyway, she has had enough time to realise that the classics season = me muttering things and watching the races for hours on end, so I think the whole concept has now been... somewhat accepted! :)