Flanders

Michael Keily

Guest
Looking at a road bike a "Flanders" any idea's about his make of frame, any opions advice?

Mike

"michael keily" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
| Looking at a road bike a "Flanders" any idea's about his make of frame,
any
| opions advice?
|

| Mike

Not certain if it's related to the frame you speak of, but many years ago, Jim and Scott had their
name on a line of frames, which I believe they built themselves. I haven't been in their shop for
quite awhile so I don't know if they still have a line of frames. If it was from their shop it would
be well made. In their day these 2 guys were nationally ranked racers, and still run the premier
racing shop in Minn. As it appears you are in UK, it seems somewhat unlikely yours is related to
this shop ED3

http://www.flandersbros.com/

ED3

"K&C Russell" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "michael keily" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Looking at a road bike a "Flanders" any idea's about his make of frame,
> any
> > opions advice?
> >

> > Mike
> >

> Flanders provide the bikes for an Australian cycling team Iteamnova http://www.iteamnova.com/ ,
> http://www.flandersfietsen.be/
>
> Kevin

Here in Brussels I never see any Flanders bikes, but in the West of the country (Belgium, that is)
they're quite common. Belgium is very small, so this gives you an idea of how local the company is.
On http://www.flandersfietsen.be it says that they are based in a small village near Alost and have
4 employees. They also sponsor the local team RDM-Flanders. The frames are imported, but I don't
know from where.

If you're a postman, you might want to take a look at:
http://users.skynet.be/flanders/images/postbodefiets.jpg

Mark