flanders

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Michael Keily, Jan 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Any Idea's on these bikes

Tags:

2. Steve Watkin

Steve Watkin Guest

3. Just Zis Guy

Just Zis Guy Guest

On Tue, 28 Jan 2003 22:05:09 +0000 (UTC), "Steve Watkin" <[email protected]> wrote:

>It's a place isn't it?

Used to was, years ago. Now it's part of Belgium. But don't get me started on Flanders vs. Wallonia,
    that's a Bad Place.

Flanders was also 50% of my favourite singing duo :)

Guy
    ===
    ** WARNING ** This posting may contain traces of irony. http://www.chapmancentral.com (BT ADSL and
    dynamic DNS permitting)
    NOTE: BT Openworld have now blocked port 25 (without notice), so old mail addresses may no longer
    work. Apologies.

4. Tim Hall

Tim Hall Guest

On Tue, 28 Jan 2003 22:22:05 +0000, "Just zis Guy, you know?" <[email protected]> wrote:

>On Tue, 28 Jan 2003 22:05:09 +0000 (UTC), "Steve Watkin" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>It's a place isn't it?
    >
    >Used to was, years ago. Now it's part of Belgium. But don't get me started on Flanders vs.
    >Wallonia, that's a Bad Place.
    >
    >Flanders was also 50% of my favourite singing duo :)

Getting further OT, there's a revival show at Crawley called "Drop Another Hat" featuring the songs
    of F&S performed by Michael Bernstein and Colin Stevens. It seems to be touring a bit, so might get
    to Reading as well.

Tim
    --
    fast and gripping, non pompous, glossy and credible.

5. "Just zis Guy, you know?" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > On Tue, 28 Jan 2003 22:05:09 +0000 (UTC), "Steve Watkin" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >It's a place isn't it?
    >
    > Used to was, years ago. Now it's part of Belgium. But don't get me started on Flanders vs.
    > Wallonia, that's a Bad Place.
    >
    > Flanders was also 50% of my favourite singing duo :)
    >

Flanders (the bike firm) make some pretty neat-looking (yet surprisingly cheap) cyclo-cross frames,
    not sure what their other machines are like. Presumably the 'cross bikes are at their best in "mud,
    glorious mud" ;-)

David E. Belcher

Dept. of Chemistry, University of York

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.