Flandis - Still raking in the Cash

On Jun 16, 3:05 am, Davey Crockett <[email protected]>
wrote:
> http://www.sbsun.com/news/ci_6145707

Imagine - $5K in one day! He'd never earn that much racing. In fact,
I imagine that even if he gets the green light, he'd prefer to make
the easy money without racing. That $5000 should put him on easy
street for years to come.

On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 05:31:50 -0700, RicodJour
<[email protected]> wrote:

>On Jun 16, 3:05 am, Davey Crockett <[email protected]>
>wrote:
>> http://www.sbsun.com/news/ci_6145707

>Imagine - $5K in one day! He'd never earn that much racing.

Not sure if you're being serious or not. He supposedly made
$450K/year at his peak with Phonak. If you think he was working
perhaps 330 days a year in terms of training/racing, then yeah, that's
less than $5K/day. But if you divide $450K by the number of days he
was actually racing, then he was making more racing.

--
JT
****************************

> On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 05:31:50 -0700, RicodJour
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>On Jun 16, 3:05 am, Davey Crockett <[email protected]>
>>wrote:
>>> http://www.sbsun.com/news/ci_6145707

>>Imagine - $5K in one day! He'd never earn that much racing.

> Not sure if you're being serious or not. He supposedly made
> $450K/year at his peak with Phonak. If you think he was working
> perhaps 330 days a year in terms of training/racing, then yeah, that's
> less than $5K/day. But if you divide $450K by the number of days he
> was actually racing, then he was making more racing.

Lord John! Don't you recognize a troll when you see one anymore?

In article
<[email protected]>,
"Tom Kunich" <cyclintom@yahoo. com> wrote:

> "John Forrest Tomlinson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 05:31:50 -0700, RicodJour
> > <[email protected]> wrote:

> >>Imagine - $5K in one day! He'd never earn that much racing.

> > Not sure if you're being serious or not. He supposedly made
> > $450K/year at his peak with Phonak. If you think he was working
> > perhaps 330 days a year in terms of training/racing, then yeah, that's
> > less than $5K/day. But if you divide $450K by the number of days he
> > was actually racing, then he was making more racing.

> Lord John! Don't you recognize a troll when you see one anymore?

JT has always chased those down and away fast balls.

--
Michael Press