Flapjack 100k

JBB

Guest
Anyone done this? I'm not as fit as i was last year but am thinking of this
for my first 100k this year so would like to know what sort of route to
expect - i.e severity of the hills!

Thanks
Julia

> Anyone done this? I'm not as fit as i was last year but am thinking of this
> for my first 100k this year so would like to know what sort of route to
> expect - i.e severity of the hills!

I've done this one a few times. It's not a tough ride, I'd be surprised
if it had more than 1000 metre climbing. Usually gets a fair turnout as
well.

It used to be called the 'Fairly Easy Intro'!

Nik

"nik" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>> Anyone done this? I'm not as fit as i was last year but am thinking of
>> this
>> for my first 100k this year so would like to know what sort of route to
>> expect - i.e severity of the hills!

> I've done this one a few times. It's not a tough ride, I'd be surprised
> if it had more than 1000 metre climbing. Usually gets a fair turnout as
> well.
>
> It used to be called the 'Fairly Easy Intro'!
>
> Nik

Good enough - I'll send off an entry. Will anyone else be venturing forth?

Julia