Flapjack 100k

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by JBB, Jan 18, 2006.

  1. JBB

    JBB Guest

    Anyone done this? I'm not as fit as i was last year but am thinking of this
    for my first 100k this year so would like to know what sort of route to
    expect - i.e severity of the hills!

    Thanks
    Julia

    Tags:

  2. nik

    nik Guest

    > Anyone done this? I'm not as fit as i was last year but am thinking of this
    > for my first 100k this year so would like to know what sort of route to
    > expect - i.e severity of the hills!

    I've done this one a few times. It's not a tough ride, I'd be surprised
    if it had more than 1000 metre climbing. Usually gets a fair turnout as
    well.

    It used to be called the 'Fairly Easy Intro'!

    Nik

  3. JBB

    JBB Guest

    "nik" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    >> Anyone done this? I'm not as fit as i was last year but am thinking of
    >> this
    >> for my first 100k this year so would like to know what sort of route to
    >> expect - i.e severity of the hills!

    > I've done this one a few times. It's not a tough ride, I'd be surprised
    > if it had more than 1000 metre climbing. Usually gets a fair turnout as
    > well.
    >
    > It used to be called the 'Fairly Easy Intro'!
    >
    > Nik

    Good enough - I'll send off an entry. Will anyone else be venturing forth?

    Julia